Children of 1975

by d 278 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Debator/Reniaa..

Nothing happens in Watchtower World,without WBT$ Approval..

NOTHING!!..

Millions of JW`s believed and preached "Armageddon by 1975",for over a decade..

It could never have been done without WBT$ Approval..

You would have everyone believe..

The WBT$ lost control of Jehovah`s Witness`s for over a Decade..

And..

There was nothing the WBT$ was able to do about it..

?..

Your an Idiot..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Stop insulting idiots..............................Cantleave

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Debator, if the Org did not promote Armageddon as happening in 1975 why or why did they allow the preaching of it to go on for so long (like 10 years)? As you well know, any behaviour that they disagree with is well and truly nipped in the bud, often by disfellowshipping.

Please answer the questions we are all intrigued.

Also, why would they put in PRINT suggesting that people give up their jobs, homes etc.? As I said earlier and you chose to ignore why would they assume that anyone would have enough funds to live on for more than 35 years? Please answer this as I would love to know the answer. Perhaps the Org is now funding these people and bought them new homes?

Thank you in anticipation of your reply.

LI

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

What 1975 really is--is this: FALSIFICATION of the premise of the Faithful and Discreet Slave and the validity of their Governing Body!

Thanks Terry I mentioned this before,

This was one of the most important evaluations for myself back in the day.

Were they really who they were proclaiming to be or were they just men exploiting the bible as well as people to sell

and propagate their published goods ?

• debator
    debator

We preached then! we preach now! we preached for the last 2000 years that God's day will come!

But if you are saying they preached Armageddon will happen in '75 then that is just hearsay! That being said I'm sure some did in their enthusiasm but as the quoted watchtowers show they had no publications to back it up as a definite Armageddon date they would have had to say "hopefully, maybe, probably"

or more likely say "Armageddon is due very soon because we are in the last days!" which is what I preach now and what russell preached over a 100 years ago too.

We are commanded to preach and so there is no "allowance" from shepherds involved.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    We preached then! we preach now! we preached for the last 2000 years that God's day will come!
    But if you are saying they preached Armageddon will happen in '75 then that is just hearsay! That being said I'm sure some did in their enthusiasm .....Debator/Reniaa

You don`t do anything but run your mouth..

Your too lazy to be a Real JW..

Your too stupid to accept the fact..

JW`s do as they are told by the WBT$ or face the consequenses..

Unlike you who publicly admit,you don`t follow WBT$ rules you don`t like..

"Armageddon by 1975"..Could never have been Preached without WBT$ approval..

Thats a Fact.

........................ ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

r/BATOR SAID: We preached then! we preach now! we preached for the last 2000 years that God's day will come!

My reply: JWs have been around since the late 1800's. They have not preached for 200 years. The message they preach is not the same message preached by the 1st century Christians.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ren; just exactly is the "we" who have been preaching for 2000 years?

• The Finger
    The Finger

Debator,

They taught in 1975 that the 7th creative day had begun in 4026 and that the half way point was 526 BCE. They also taught that by the end of the 7th creative day the 1000 year reign of Christ would be finished. Therefore only the time between the publishing of the book "God's Eternal Purpose in 1974 and the autumn of 1975 could the tribulation which would lead to Armageddon begin otherwise the dates published in the book were wrong or the 7th creative day was not 7000 years long as the book was teaching us. That was how we understood it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Ha ha ha ha ha

The WT preached a load of garbage then

It preaches a load of garbage now

27 And it came about at noon that Elijah began to mock them and say: “Call at the top of YOUR voice, for he is a god; for he must be concerned with a matter, and he has excrement and has to go to the privy

Answer your question.

How many brothers are still preaching on the proceeds of the sale of their homes in 1974????

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

Just look at the growth figures. Why the sudden growth leading up to 1975? Then the downward curve after 75? Obviously something was going on or being said to bring people in, and something didn't happen for people to exit. Answer that Debator. I was not even born then but I can put 2 and 2 together. Plus I remember my mom once saying that some friends was selling their houses and going into debt, she wasn't a witness until after 1975. To the rest of you friends I wouldn't even waste my time going back and forth with debator.. a person is going to believe fantasy even when reality backsmacks them right in the face, they have to wake themselves up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit