Children of 1975

by d 278 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Thanks isaac

I recall Reniaa, a more blinkered individual would be hard to find.

Hoaby

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

You are welcome Hoaby.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

whats happened to Bane/Confearacy and Alice?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AIW GOT BOOTED, BANE PROBABLY GOT BORED.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

bwaahahahahahah

Masterbator.... push buttons... That's good...

Heh heh, I almost said "poke people".

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Debator says

I am talking about the true Christians that (despite the trinitarian 1500 year death hold on religious doctrine) were able to recognize and tell others about revealed bible truths since the early Christians.

If you look at history many people questioned trinity and various man-made doctrines used in religion but they were doing so under the threat of death and imprisonment (arius lost his defense of bible truths and he died and all his papers destroyed with many followers of those teachings from the bible). But once the threat was lifted 200 years ago to a great degree, we were able to really look at the Bible and find out what God's word actually teaches straight from 1st century mouths for ourselves. Russell and his fellow Bible students rediscovered unique Bible truths that mark us as very different from trinity-based faiths.

So there were honest-hearted Christians that saw pure bible truths from Jehovah despite the "delusion" on Christendom.

It is true to some extent that Christendom had a hold on to bible doctrinal interpretations and the WTS/JWS revealed those false

doctrines to the best of their ability.......Bravo The only and biggest problem was the WT Society created their own self

devised false doctrines to the detriment to the organization's followers, becoming a false religion of its own accord.

True bible truths got thrown to the curb, in its place were commercially devised bible truths to help propagate the circulation of literature.

As its know C T Russell made a great attempt to create an image of himself of a presenter and giver of bible truths,

outwardly positioning himself from main stream religionous organizations, a Freemason of the Christ's Kingdom as he puts it.

Debator, as anyone can clearly see has made a vain attempt to white wash the WTS. corrupt doctrine of 1975.

White washing over this orchestrated lie does two things for her benefit, it keeps a veil of pure righteousness over herself as

well as the organization at the same time. So here she is lying and labeling the 6000 year doctrine as just simple hearsay

and all of the enormous personal tragedies perpetrated by this so called religion of bible truths as being apathetically invalid.

Truthfulness and honesty has no apparent connection or vocation when Watchtower inspired spiritual warfare is being orchestrated to

benefit ones own spiritual righteousness, isn't that right Debator ?

Thetrueone is watching you Debator

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

its not possible to have a discussion with debator since its clear she doesnt even having a 1st grade level of reading comprehension, and simply makes the same statement over and over again about the publications.

you have every right to clentch your eyes closed and stick you fingers in your ears when presented with clear facts that prove your position wrong. however your better off just moving on, because you look like a complete ignorant fool when you try to defend an indefensible position.

you also show a severe level of ignorance on how the organization is run, and its simply idiotic to state that those speakers at conventions were acting on their own accord and "running ahead".

im just trying to figure out why you are on here. you are like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad denying the holocaust to the surviors that were there and lived through it.

you must have some kind of deep doubts that you are trying to deny and you come on this board to try to sooth your conscience.

just because you say something over and over, doesnt and will never make it true.

• Terry
    Terry

Here is a question worth asking of any current and active Jehovah's Witness.

WHAT WAS THE ACTUAL IMPORTANCE of devoting so much publishing and preaching activity to the "end of 6,000 years of human existence?"

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Children of 75 of which I was one.... listen to me.... don't take Debator seriously..... As Woody Allen said Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Children of 75 of which I was one.... listen to me.... don't take Debator seriously .... As Woody Allen said Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit