Never Wake Up

by brotherdan 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

it's frustrating I wish I could see the posts

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Everyone else can see them, Darth. Are they just showing up blank for you?

• ziddina
    ziddina

What Yknot and Cameo-D said...

YKnot... "... so instead maybe ask us to help you by suggesting you want to believe but are having a hard time but with patience and her help you might be able to see the light and return to the KH blissful in service!........ the WTS uses a carrot- learn from 'Mama'!
    Drag out old pubs, start a couples study..... "
    Cameo-D... "Sometimes people have to walk away from certain situations in order to find some solitude for their own sanity. You need support right now and maybe counseling would help and could be part of that support system you need to have in place. Until you are stronger, you can't lead. ..."

May I suggest, in addition?? Find a counselor who is FAMILIAR WITH THE EFFECTS OF CULTS... They will help you far more, and you will spend less time catching them up to speed so that they CAN help you...

Zid

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

If I get a chance again, I'll try that Zid.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Could someone copy and paste it here....?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Yes I see your opening post then nothing. once it goes to 2 pages I'm sure i will see that page. A few have the same problem as I do they can't see.

I wish I could be with you right now.

• Atman
    Atman
    Everyone else can see them, Darth. Are they just showing up blank for you?

It does not show up, only the first post altho the main page under Active shows others have made comments, weirdness.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I can't see it either Brother Dan

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'm using firefox...and I can see it all fine. Is anyone using IE here?

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I am using IE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit