...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW - Very interesting experience. Sounds like UFO's or some crazy a$$ secret government operation . ( Probably our government, not yours ).

You aren't alone in seeing this crazy stuff, so don't feel it's a once in a lifetime experience. Down in Texas and Arizona there were multiple sightings in the last few years of something very similar to what you are describing. The federal U.S. government went down there and tried to put a lid on local newspapers and media talking about it. It actually got one lady news reporter fired ; because she refused to back off of reporting the story. There IS something going on up in space and the U.S. government knows what it is - but they don't want the public to know. ( See Metatron's recent thread on UFO disclosures ) .

My son and I were working one late afternoon 2 months ago in the Sierra foothills and saw about 800 ft. up in the sky a large silver disc shaped object not moving- just staying in one location in the sky for several minutes. Then in an instant it immediately went further up into space just being a speck you could barely see at all. It moved so fast we couldn't even see it move. It was like blinking your eyes and bam - it's thousands of miles further up in space - freaky. I also saw 2 more of these discs 2 years ago about 500 t 800 ft. up in the sky on my route driving home to our mountain home. Same thing happened- one second you see them, the next - they disappear immediately.

So it sounds like you are definitely seeing something abnormal here - either UFO or government secret projects. Keep us informed on what happens, O.K. ? Be careful up there bud - don't fight these forces on your own - if you are alone up in the deep forest backwoods. Be cautious. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sounds like you live in a fantastic part of the world Outlaw - even without strange lights in the sky.

• Open mind
    Open mind

OUTLAW said:

It could go straight up or down..

Move in one direction then head in another..It could do all kinds of weird stuff..

Sometimes it just hovered..Then start doing all these weird maneuvers..

Sounds like Jehovah's Celestial Chariot has finally tracked you down. Repent!!!

You also said:

"Sober as a Judge tonight.."

I can't believe 5 pages of ex-JW commentary have let that one slip by without a peep.

Are you sure you and the ghost of Da Judge weren't matching each other drink for drink?

(Hope you don't mind if I borrow your pooch for a sec.)

...................... ...om

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dave..

I`ve never seen this kind of thing before..Been to the Carribeaan..Nothing there either..

Hey Flipper..

This is some strange stuff..Whats weird is,it`s being discussed openly on TV..I mean all the time now..

TV programs..News Programs..Now I`m seeing it???????....... This is crazy..

I`m not getting involved with stuff I know nothing about..

Wild animals are bad enough,now this shit??..

LOL!!..

I intend to be very careful..

Cantleave..

Ya it`s pretty awsome here..Very rugged..

There are probably still undiscovered species wandering around..

OpenMind..

Ya I thought about the Judge thing too,when I wrote that..LOL!!..

I figured somebody would pick up on it..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Whew! Outlaw! You're still with us.... I thought you might of flashed the alien females and they abducted you!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Don't overlook the operative word here, ASS. Weired ASS lights, Crazy ASS gov't. operation. etc, ass ass ass.

It not only makes the world go 'round but apparently the universe also.

Look to the Skies everyone! But watch your back too! They want your sphincter! They want the round brown. They want your stink on their filthy probes!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Gregor, I thought only the gays wanted your stink on their filthy probes....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sam..

Yes I`m still here and so is, whatever it is..

Hey Gregor..

My bum belongs to me!..LOL!!..

Well..

What ever it is,is still up there..

Much higher than last night,but still Bob`n and Weave`n.

It`s staying is a certain area,but its all over the place..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Makes you wonder if it is really true when UFO s are spotted and the government says it was just a "Military experiment"..maybe there is more to it than they let on?

OK..I guess I will have wierd dreams tonight..

The bad part about sleeping alone is there is no one there to wake you when you have nightmares...

Snoozy

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Could it be a satellite taking pictures?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit