...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Ooops, I didn't read the entire thread and realize that Gregor already did the mandatory anal probe joke. My bad.

But while we're on the topic, does it make sense to anyone that a civilization advanced enough to travel light years through the galaxy just to meet us earthlings would be content when they get here, with abducting Bubba from his trailer and conducting an anal probe, tucking him back in and then going home?

I mean, think it through. I've studied the digestive process in biology class, and it's really not that complicated. A few polymers, enzymes, monomers. Not much else up there except some cellulose and undigested corn husks. Really, do you people realize how long it takes to travel across a galaxy? Just to look at poop? I'm just sayin' is all....

• Think About It
    Think About It

Outlaw......this was very interesting. What is your take on it today? You should have used your big light to signal them. You could have been a celebrity if they made contact. If they would have abducted you, this thread could have been some proof. You going to report it or just shrug it off?

Think About It

• only me
    only me

They did a Coast to Coast about this last night

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/05

lol The guest, Richard Lawrence, even talked about someone shining a flashlight at one and it came down, said they will contact if people are bold but they feel our nervousness and won't bother anyone who is fearful.

Lots of interesting links there and a pic of a sighting over China!

It drives my JW husband crazy that I listen to Coast to Coast

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Outlaw......did you see anything more??

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Uhhhhh.....Outlaw? You still with us?

• undercover
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning JWN!!..

Well that was an eventful evening..LOL!!..

Anal lube jokes,somehow seem Anal..LOL!!

Yadda-Yadda..

There is very little here..I doubt it was lights from a party in the wilderness..

Think about it..

I`m not reporting anything..I don`t want to become the MountainSpaceMan crazy..

Nor do I want to raise a red flag to anyone who monitors that stuff..

I like my peace and quiet..

Mary..

I saw it for the last time just before I logged off here..

It was pretty high..I could cover it with my thumb..The trouble is..

It moved around so much,it would`nt stay covered..That was kinda weird..

Undercover..

Fishing sounds like a dam good idea..LOL!!..

I`ll watch for it tonight..Theres alot of fog this morning,so hopefully it burns off for tonight..

I need a powerful telescope,that would help..

I was using game spotting binoculars last night..

Theres alot of man made objects in the sky,Satellites,Space Station ect..

Although I doubt the Space Station whips around like that..LOL!!..

................... ...OUTLAW

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I apologize, Outlaw. I did not mean to buzz your home.

I was having some problems with my alluvial dampers so I had so shut down and hover until I got it fixed.

I depolarized the corrector plates, then repolarized them, and was able to get back on my way.

ufo

I promise I will not drop down and abduct you, probe you or anything else. You are safe, my friend.

ufo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Kurtbethel..

................. ...OUTLAW

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Yes - Tormato - Arriving UFO live

I lived in a part of the Caribbean noted for its UFO activity for nearly four years and never saw a thing, dang it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit