...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outlaw....make a sign that says "Send Elijah" and put it on your roof!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I think I might know why the UFo is in your vicinity. For one thing they are monitoring the internet, when they can. They have to decloak (magnetic interference) in order to be able to access the internet. Perhaps your area was isolated enough that they felt safe to do this....until you blabbed. You prolly won't see them again.

They know the chaos that is going on down here. Certain universal laws prohibit them from interferring. It is dangerous for them to decloak. They are watching our communications and reading internet boards.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Outlaw: I'm with the others on the chop chop bit!!! Come on - put Canada on the map! Maybe there's free KFC and beer for life!?

Cameo-d: What universal laws? They read internet boards? Can't they just read our minds? Isn't that what the tinfoil hats protect us against?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hadit: Cameo-d: What universal laws?

A basic universal law is that one sovereign nation cannot intefere with the affairs of another sovereign nation or its subjects.

Hadit:They read internet boards?

Yes. They are scouting. They can download a weeks worth of all internet activity in a matter of seconds, but it takes a large team to comb through it. They are looking for certain things and I cannot be specific about it, but I suspect they are doing a "sifting work". Don't you remember reading that the Chariot has lots of eyes? When JWN first started out as JWD it had an eyeball as a logo. Many many other sites have also used the eyeball in their logos. Many have now changed these logos, but in the beginning, it was a hint to everyone that they were being watched.

Hadit: Can't they just read our minds? Isn't that what the tinfoil hats protect us against?

One of their complaints about us is that we try to make comic book characters out of them. They say they are not "superman".

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    One of their complaints about us is that we try to make comic book characters out of them. They say they are not "superman".

Someone needs a tin foil hat...... and some time in a rubber room. Can someone sic the men in white coats on cameo-d?

V665

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Tis true. My web site http://www.rockbobster.com/ has a watchful eyeball, and know that when you visit it you are being watched.

Now, be sure to secure your wifi with a strong password, and the ETs will have to go elsewhere to mooch their web connection.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I checked last night and what ever it was..Was gone..

I did get a Photo the evening before thou..

WTborg.jpg picture by GeneralWaco

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Looks like a heavenly wt. Maybe it came for the 144000.

S

• wasblind
    wasblind

Outlaw your a mess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit