...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

You better come back Outlaw.

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

I hope you're seeing things...cause I'm freaked out about aliens...and I live in the same Province as you. Hope they don't head down my way.

Does the RCMP have crazy devices to check out grow-ops?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sam..

Yep it`s still there and I`m seeing more lights..It`s frigg`n bigger than I thought..

Is this thing a frigg`n flying apartment building????..

Vampire..

I`ll check my PM ..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

I am an alien agnostic :)

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Ya...he better. I bet he's pulling our leg whilst hitting his latest stash of Jamaican Rum...

• tec
    tec

It better not be his goodbye thread. That would not be nice at all!!!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Damn Outlaw...I'm really curious now....Damn. What the flip? Why couldn't I be there?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Wow! A special moment for us British Columbians! I'll sure keep my ears peeled for the news tomorrow...

V665

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outlaw: I`m not in a hurry to make any new friends..LOL!!..

I don`t want to get their attention..

The Pope's astronomer says they are here and they are already talking about getting the ET's baptised. I just started a thread on this a couple of days ago.

Quote:

Aliens might have souls and could choose to be baptised if humans ever met them, a Vatican scientist said today. The official also dismissed intelligent design as “bad theology” that had been “hijacked” by American creationist fundamentalists.

Guy Consolmagno, who is one of the pope’s astronomers, said he would be “delighted” if intelligent life was found among the stars.

Read more of transcript at link:

Video clip of "Vatican and ET Disclosure"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/199286/1/Vatican-to-Baptise-Aliens-Need-242424-for-Space-Missions

• tec
    tec

I have to go to bed. Hope you're here in the morning, Outlaw :)

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit