...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Vampire..

I have no Idea what it`s purpose is..

But..

This has been one of my cooler experiences..

................... ...OUTLAW

• Hadit
    Hadit

Hey I got it Outlaw - your area is quiet and secluded so it's a sign to hold our apostafest there ! It's new light! We'll bring KFC and lots n lots of !

Oh and plenty of those handy plastic knives and rolls of tin foil!

Keep safe and have a good night!

Hadit

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

LOL @ Hadit!!!

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hadit..

KFC and Beer?!!..Ya-Frigg`n-Hooooo!..

• Mary
    Mary

Unfortunately theres no Timmys here..

I find this statement the most astonishing thing on the entire thread. I didn't think there was anywhere in Canada where you couldn't get a Tim Hortons.

Have you phoned 911 to talk to someone about what you're seeing? Might be nice to at least have it on record or see if anyone else is looking at the same thing.....

• Think About It
    Think About It

Outlaw.......you said it's getting further away. Did you guys get a chance to signal it with that powerful light?

Think About It

• moshe
    moshe
    .If it did`nt move in such an irratic manner.

a mirage, brights lights refracted from several hundred miles away- that's my story for the newpaper, there wasn't no friggin' UFO, and the missing neighbor, is not abducted, just taking the long way home from his beer run.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mary..

Apparently Timmys only sets up shop where there are people..LOL!!..

The nearest one is 2+ hours away..

Ya,I talked to some of the people who live here in the mountains..

They say these things come around every now and again..They`ve seen them..

One guy was out with me last night..He saw the same thing I did,for the first time..

He said he thought his neighbours might be crazy..LOL!!..Now he believes them..

We saw one military plane streaking across the sky..One commercial plane..

And..

A "What ever it is"..Much,much higher than both aircraft..Doing crazy shit..

Think about it..

I never had any intention of signaling it..I have no idea what the consequences would be..

I offered the spotlight to the guy who saw it with me last night..

He Passed on the offer..LOL!!..

LOL!!@Moshe!!..

• belbab
    belbab

Outlaw,

I bet you live somewhere west of Williams Lake.

I side with Moshe in his explanation.

Highway 20 is closed off in two places caused by torrential rains and have been closed for a number of days now. Highway report says repairs are under way and no doubt they are working 24/7 to make repairs.

What you are seeing is a reflection of the lights of the construction equipment. Whenever a machine moves, its flashing yellow light reflects from the mist, clouds, fog on the other side of the mountains. Some lights would be stationary, and may be arranged in a large triangle that is being reflected.

Am I right or not?

belbab

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I saw something in the news today about a ufo causing the closing down of an airport in China. I didn't pay too much attention to get any details.

I saw that too, this is the news link: http://abcnews.go.com/International/fresh-report-ufo-chinas-skies/story?id=11814100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit