The Truth stands on its own- WTBS or NO WTBS!

by theMadJW 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
  • asilentone
    asilentone

you want to play the numbers by yourself? you ready? (see the link as shown above)

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

You can copy and Paste it if you want and use my name if you want.

I posted it here cause I understand the WTBS or NO WTBS concept.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Whats wrong MADone ?

Has being here open your eyes a little too much to the fallacies of your religious fervor !

A little too much truth perhaps.

One thing you must now acknowledge as the " The Truth " is the WTS. has sold the gospel of the bible in a very disingenuous

and corrupt way. Selling themselves and its publishings as a direct channel from god in an endeavored commercialization.

• Ding
    Ding

I don't understand why the WT quotes I posted haven't settled the issue.

It's clear that they don't believe the truth stands on its own.

They believe we all need THEM or we are in darkness.

And that's something they've been consistent on throughout their history.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Nothing is clear- to idiots. I've stated I will ignore all (here) except LB.

• yknot
    yknot

I am on the fence.

I am not sure.... Truth isn't always black/white.

Take history for instance the victors and the conquered have different POVs they view as 'Truth'

I can talk calmly without slinging names or accusations......

Luvs ya Maddie-Boo-Bear!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

But this is NOT about them, but the Truth about God and Christ they have made known, by showing it to all in the scriptures. Because of this work, most KNOW that God(s) is not the Ultimate Sadist BBQing billions in a mythical 'Hellfire' anymore, etc!

Do you really believe the garbage that you write.

Most do not know anything about JWs or the message they preach. Half the world have never heard of a JW. Of those that have heard about JWs, I am yet to meet almost any that know their doctrines. People simply know them as magazine peddlers.

And as others highlight, the Watchtower god is a Sadist about to bbq billions.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nothing is clear- to idiots. I've stated I will ignore all (here) except LB.

I'm so happy for you LB.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Mad, we've had many JW Apologists like you on this site, renaiaa, AIW, etc., but you are by far the most boring and dull. I mean that your retorts and namecalling are amateur at best and your bluster woefully inadequate. For gosh sakes Man, you can barely elicit a rise as compared to some of your predecessors! How do you expect to convince anyone on here of the Truth? What do you think that Jehovah feels about your lack of effort? I'm sorry to have to be so forceful with you, but please please please put more effort into your topics and posts. Alot of people's futures are riding on what you do on here.

Sincerely, Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit