The Truth stands on its own- WTBS or NO WTBS!

by theMadJW 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

It's always "pointless"- unless you agree with THEIR 'points'...

• Mary
  • theMadJW
  • Mary
    Mary

Thank you Mad! That's the first intelligent thing you've ever done on this board!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Mad ... Mankind's Search for God (I don't know how long you have been a witness, so you may or may not have read this) points out how you can find threads of truth in pretty much every religion, however, the claim is that all truth can be found in JW. If JW is not all of the truth but just parts, as any relgion that uses the Bible is bound to have some things right, why wouldn't JW's be in the same boat as the others listed in MSfG that have some truth to them?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes, the WTBS has done much deserving ridicule- yet does FAR more deserving credit and respect.

When a set up pretentious ideology ( a publishing business ) kills people like the WTS. has done, it leaves no room for credit and respect.

The MADone has a hard time separating himself from the corruption of either Christendom or the Watchtower Society.

I'm starting to expect that the MADJW is really suffering from psychological problems.

He seems to have cured himself from Christendomanity only now to be inflicted with the equaly dangerous mental disease

known as Watchtoweranity.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Yeesh, LB;l how can you STAND this idiot site? It's recreation to ME...but you're (heh) not ME, areya?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    It's recreation to ME

LOL!!

So someone finds a religion that fits ones needs... time passes and finds faults or doubts about certain things..

Instead of leaving that one decides to remain Loyal, because that one finds Every other religion doesn't fit that ones needs.

That one is content .... others who still go and for family or are scared to leave..... attack others who are Content with "This is the Religon that Best fits my Needs."

So if you don't agree and you are still in........

You feel free to cast stones?

Great Now I SOUND like Jesus....... and I Don't Like Jesus!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

This topic's for LB.DP- please re-post if you meant that!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Of course I meant it........

I left.... freely..... which I knew how my Family ... especially my children would react. SHUNNED I'm dead to them.

Everyone is different .... some can.... some can't.

Why did I choose my decision...... because I am Darth ..... no one else is Darth.

Some could say I abandoned my children.... even after years of trying to contact them, heartbreak, and many many tears.

So my point is if you are in and Have Such Hate for those who remain in........?

who has the Rafter insted of the Splitter..... and if I qoute 1 more scripture....

I'm going to PUKE!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit