The Truth stands on its own- WTBS or NO WTBS!

by theMadJW 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

EXACTLY, LB- at least a small PART of it! For they also swallow the Catholic-Inspired Trinity Dogma!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

MadJW, honest question. Have you read "In Search of Christian Freedom" by Ray Franz. Be honest.

• jay-jay-
    jay-jay-

Hi TheMadJW,

Also, on the topic of what Jehovah's Witnesses actually possess by way of bible truth, the following article shows they only possess a bank of fundamental (elementary) truths...that's all.

What is more, these basic "truths" the Jehovah's Witnesses possess, have actually been known for centuries ... way before CT Russell ever started his bible study work in the 1800s. Historian Will Durant chronicles these facts. So, the International Bible Students nor Jehovah's Witnesses did not originate bible teachings like, no trinity, no hellfire, no immortality of the soul, no earth-burning-up-everybody-going-to-heaven teaching, no cross veneration, etc., etc., etc. There were many bible study groups hundreds of years PRIOR to the work of CT Russell, that held these very same views. (For instance, the Albigensenians, for example.) So, history proves the Jehovah's Witnesses did not originate them...as many misguided JWs think.

Here is the link:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/199464/1/Jehovahs-Witnesses-Measured-In-The-Light-Of-The-Scriptures

...hope this helps.

Jay-Jay-

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Others- please post your 2 cents on any of my other topics: I WANT to HEAR what LB has to say!

• Ding
    Ding

All I did on my post was quote the Watchtower.

That should settle the question, right?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Ohhhh, MadJW thinks he smells a potential convert, in LB.

Not to worry though. That's just your own stench MadJW.

• Mary
    Mary

Hasn't the Mad Crackhead been banned yet? Geeze.....what's taking so long?

• theMadJW
  • possible-san
    possible-san

PrimateDave.

Instead of reading yet another pointless debate, I would encourage any newbies to search for posts by Leolaia, Narkissos, and Alan Feuerbacher, to name a few who come to mind.

Although it is not related to the topic in this thread, I cannot advise people to read Mr. Narkissos's comment.

He is the first person who said to me as "impossible-san."
    Since then, many people have imitated that expression.

Mr. Narkissos does not apologize to me.
    I do not respect him.

possible

• littlebird
    littlebird

Im not sure if you're aware Mad, but Christadelphians also believe in anniliation, dont accept the trinity. Same for the House of Yahweh and they also stay out of politics, and condemn the holidays as pagan. The House of Yaweh, The Assemblies of YhwhHosuah, all proclaim Gods name and deny the trinity. Would you say that these religions have the "truth?"

What makes the jws stand out to you as being the ones who have the truth? I love House btw, watched it last night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit