The Truth stands on its own- WTBS or NO WTBS!

by theMadJW 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

MadJW: "But this is NOT about them, but the Truth about God and Christ they have made known, by showing it to all in the scriptures"

Uh, can you give a brief qualifier? Can you sum up the "Truth about God and Christ" in 25 words or less so I can catch-up?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

To know the Truth, Maddest would have to know Jesus, but he's too busy trying to downplay him to ever have a relationship with him. The only relationship he seems to have is with himself.

• littlebird
    littlebird

Madjw- Yeesh, LB;l how can you STAND this idiot site? It's recreation to ME...but you're (heh) not ME, areya?

Nope, but Im not anyone else, either, so what other people say doesn't really bother me. I've actually had alot of support from people here, not everyone agrees with me, or do I agree with them, but its OK. Im not responsible for their choices in life and their not responsible for mine, so I just try not to take things personally.

Have you had the opportunity to google some of these other religions that I mentioned that have similiar beliefs as the jws?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Mad-Trolls never answer anything asked in sincerity. Just in case anyone wonders.

• Mary
    Mary

Exclusive! Here's the Mad Zombie filled with the Holy Speeee-rut preaching to the men on the street.....See what happens when you miss your Thorazine drip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrkK_yle2lg

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Did MadJW get banned? Haven't seen him on the board for a few days...

• Mary
    Mary

Dear brotherdan. Please see my post above yours to see where he's been hangin' out.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..

Yep ..Thats him..

This was his last good tumble..

Somebody needs to put the lid on..

http://www.gsmdome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/manhole.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

He's hopefully just having trouble signing on like everybody else.... personally I like it when ANYBODY puts the Watchtower in the line of fire where they belong....

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Hey! Mad Moron! This is a public forum. If you don't like others posting here, use the PM system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit