Child beating

by Quillsky 110 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I used to work as a bouncer years ago, in a few of the more upscale clubs, both dance and adult.

I saw first hand the results of NOT knowing that violence is an option that CAN be used against you.

A prime example:

One kid ( he must have been 21-22) spilled a drink in a girls dress because she wouldn't dance with him, when we came up and told hhim it was time to leave, he threw another drink at us. When my partner grabbed him he said, and these were the exact words because they got impreint in my brain: "My parents don't hit me, you can't either".

Well, suffice to say itw as a rude awkening for him.

You can usually spot the ones that think that they can get away with stuff and those that know there are physical consequences to the crap they pulled.

Of course many still try to pull it off anyways, kids being kids.

I have noticed that a nice smack in the butt gets kids attention really well when I point needs to be made.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I don't get heated about it. I just don't think it makes sense to hurt a child when there are far more effective forms of discipline.

Cheeze, of course our societal norms dictate that it is WORSE to hit a child in the face than to hit him on the butt. Why the butt, btw? Maybe...because no one will see the marks? Even if you spank the legs, someone will see a mark. So lets hit the butt so no one will see. Is that right?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Right, you can defend yourself. But what if he was running around like a child? Would it be ok to just hit him so that he knows he is doing something wrong?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I have noticed that a nice smack in the butt gets kids attention really well when I point needs to be made.

I grew up in the country around farm animals and other wildlife.

Couldn't help but notice that they felt the same way about their "kids."

Syl

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I tend to give a nice smack on the butt because that is where it hurts less but still gets their attention.

But as I get older I am beginning to see less and less reason to do it, though, liek I said, I do fins myself giving a smack on the butt to my girls every so often when they don't listen.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Can someone ask me this:

Why is it ok to pull down a childs pants and spank his butt and it would not be ok to punish an adult this way?

Rational answers only, please.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Who told you it's no ok to do that to an adult? some people pay good money for that.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Why is it ok to pull down a childs pants and spank his butt and it would not be ok to punish an adult this way?

Fair enough. It does happen to adults, upon their conviction in a court of law and they're sent to a prison where upon arrival their pants are pulled down..............and well you get the picture..........

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

touche' misery!

• wasblind
    wasblind

well Farkel,

you have your way and I have mine, I didn't have to feed and clothes yours and you didn't have to feed and clothe mine

you also don't have to worry about mine breakin in your house or robbing you, or being abusive to you just becuase she

got a spanking growing up. People have different ways in rearing their children i'm not condeming yours. But I am not a

child abuser . That's whats wrong with kids today, no disipline, keep livin', before it's all said and done " Time Out " will

be considered abuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit