30 Things White People Do That Black People Don't

by BizzyBee 50 Replies latest social humour

• BizzyBee
  • miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

He's right on Sloppy Joes and wearing Flip Flops regardless of the weather. I cannot for the life of me figure out the flip flops. Sloppy Joes just look awful to me. It looks like Oprah ate a bowl of spaghetti, and puked it out on a roll and then they slapped the title Manwich on it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I guess I really am white, I do a few of the things on the list (except for the cat thingy, love cats, don't want 15 of them). Hubby wears flipflops in almost any kind of weather. I used to think it was an Ohio thing. My kids love sloppy joes, especially since we was a really good way to make them on the food channel.

• nelly136
    nelly136

gross misrepresentation on the flip flops there which i feel compelled to put right

they forgot to mention the darn socks

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

"Sniff coke"; I think they meant "snort coke".

• wasblind
    wasblind

Maybe I ain't as Black as I thought I was.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I can't view the video, but is bungee jumping on the list?

How about swimming with sharks?

A Black police officer here had us rolling on the floor with laughter as he told us about a White buddy inviting him to do those things with him.

Come to think of it, we should have videotaped him.

LOL.

Syl

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I can't view the video, but is bungee jumping on the list?
    How about swimming with sharks?

LOL. Yeah. Black people don't seem to do stupid things that can get you killed just for the fun of it.

LOL @ #3: "Put they kids in timeout"

Hispanics don't either. You gonna get a beatin'

BTS

• BurnTheShips
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like that site Burns, though I find that I like alot of what white folks like....hm.

#116 is so true, I've been to spots where hubby and I were the only inkspots in the room other than the performers. Sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit