30 Things White People Do That Black People Don't

by BizzyBee 50 Replies latest social humour

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I was surprised that he mention horses. I guess he's never visited the rural Deep South. Horses are very popular here, especially with black people.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I was surprised that he mention horses. I guess he's never visited the rural Deep South. Horses are very popular here, especially with black people.

Really? I'm a northerner, but black people like horses down there? Crazy!!!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Nelly, I gotta have socks on and I'm black. I can't stand grit getting in between my shoes/sandals and feet. Gives me the heebee jeebees! I have socks on now with my house shoes.

socks and birkenstocks

• wasblind
    wasblind

Leaving,

my mom grew up in North Carolina, when she was born. In the 1930's

black folks didn't have no horses they had mules. The last mule my grandad had died

in 1971, yes, that was the last one he owned.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, down here, we like horses and mules.

Danged skippy, breh.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/187011/1/My-Friend-Philip

Syl

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Wasblind, Kansas has black cowboys. They have horses. There's a black cowboy by the name of Bill Pickett that invented "bulldogging".

Bill Pickett

• Violia
    Violia

I really love flip flops don't leave home without them. Sometimes there aren't any grants for college and you just have to pay for it.

I love my cats but only own 2. People who own 15 cats are not white they are crazy or they breed or run a shelter.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I don't like cats. I saved a kitten from a dog once. That kitten dug his claws right between my breast and clawed me about to the sternum. Haven't liked them since; but I'm also allergic to them.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

My favorites:

"Wake up before 6 am!"

"Kiss they pets in the mouth!"

"Make reservations!"

"Watch church on TV!" (My mother does that!)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well thanks, Snowbird and Ms Ducky for enlightening me

come to think of it there were some black cowboys in the

christmas parade in Raliegh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit