30 Things White People Do That Black People Don't

by BizzyBee 50 Replies latest social humour

• snowbird
    snowbird

Black Folks are a lot smarter than some people give them credit for...

Amen.

Syl

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Must be city kids.

As already mentioned black people ride horses. Don't guess they study history in inner city schools. Ever hear of the Buffalo Soldiers?

Don't go to baseball games? WTF? They play on teams even. Mr. October? Hello?

I can't even give em a pass on NASCAR. Wendall Scott comes to mind...

Undercover I love you dude, but you're showing your age man LOL Buffalo Soldiers? Mr.October? Is Reggie still alive? In 2010, I find it hard to believe black people ride horses LOL. I'm shocked by the revelation though. I never would have associated horses and black people in the deep south. Yeah, I am a city boy.

• undercover
    undercover
    You know, the ones we see on TV, who send their kids to private or boarding schools, and who set the standard for others to follow?

Oh...imaginary people. I gotcha...

• snowbird
    snowbird

No, real people who cling to imaginary ideals.

Syl

• undercover
    undercover
    Undercover I love you dude, but you're showing your age man LOL Buffalo Soldiers? Mr.October? Is Reggie still alive? In 2010, I find it hard to believe black people ride horses LOL. I'm shocked by the revelation though. I never would have associated horses and black people in the deep south. Yeah, I am a city boy.

Yea, I'm old. I remember as a boy when the Buffalo Soldiers used to ride in the parade here in town. They'd come down the dusty trail on the outskirts of town, come by the jailhouse, then turn by the saloon, come by the hotel and we'd all be waiting there by the mercantile... Ah to be young in the 1880s again...

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL!

You got that in you again!

You must be havin' a bad week or something.

Syl

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

One of my sisters moved to Houston, Tx years ago. She came back and told a story about a night club that Black folks went to where the guys could tie their horses up outside. I was like, you're joking! But she wasn't.

• donny
    donny

I`ve never seen Black Folks living up here in the mountains..

Where theres 3-5 ft of snow in the winter and local wildlife will eat them..

I took some college courses a few years ago and I befriended two guys that were from Africa, one from Kenya and one from Camaroon. Both of them told me they were puzzled as to why African Americans seemed so paranoid of the outdoors and wildlife. One of them commented that they reguarly saw elephants, lions, baboons and other wild animals when they lived there and they often had to show white people how not to be afraid of them.

• undercover
    undercover
    Mr.October? Is Reggie still alive?

ah HA! I just realized, you're not that young yourself. You knew who Mr. October was...

C'mon, let's go down to the community room and have a snow cone and watch Jerry Springer with those two old spinsters that keep eyeing us around the halls...

• miseryloveselders

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit