by BizzyBee 50 Replies latest social humour

• wasblind
    wasblind

As you can see, I'm makin' up for lost time on the holiday thing

• snowbird
    snowbird

"Kiss they pets in the mouth!"

Definitely a no-no.

In fact, when I was a child, dogs weren't allowed in the house!

"Make reservations!"

LOL.

Ever heard of CPT - Colored People's Time?

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Still don't allow dogs in the house around my way

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I didn't like dogs in the house; but my youngest got a puppy about 2 years ago to my disagreement. We ended up house training her. Now, my daughter's in college and guess who's taking care of the dog?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Misery, you dont like sloppy joes??? my god man you dont know what you are missing!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ok. But I don't eat cold chicken. Well, except in chicken salad....... with a slice of watermelon on the side.

Funny shit.

Jeff

• undercover
    undercover

Must be city kids.

As already mentioned black people ride horses. Don't guess they study history in inner city schools. Ever hear of the Buffalo Soldiers?

Don't go to baseball games? WTF? They play on teams even. Mr. October? Hello?

I can't even give em a pass on NASCAR. Wendall Scott comes to mind...

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Kiss they pets in the mouth!"

That is true!

I didn't see the original list but I know this should be on it- Wear shorts no matter what the weather. It could be in the single digits outside, and I will always see at least one, usually white male with some Dockers shorts on and perhaps a university sweatshirt on. Meanwhile I'll be decked out in wool coat, pants, boots, hat, gloves and scarf- and I'm still cold!

Misery, my black aunt would fix Manwich's all the time! I have come to hate them, they do look like barf.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, UnderCover, I believe he is taking a dig at middle-to-upperclass White folk.

You know, the ones we see on TV, who send their kids to private or boarding schools, and who set the standard for others to follow?

Yeah, those ones.

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve never seen Black Folks living up here in the mountains..

Where theres 3-5 ft of snow in the winter and local wildlife will eat them..

Black Folks are a lot smarter than some people give them credit for..

LOL!!..

.................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit