FlyingHighNow's Nephew's shunning - tragic ending

by Incognito 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Thinking of you and your family Heather Mattieu.

• Quentin
    Quentin

So sorry to hear of this tragedy. Thinking of you and all your family.

As said above, to all you lurkers and others, we are a click away, don't do anything harmfull to yourself WE CAN HELP. Ask this one thing, is shunning worth someones life, is it?

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

My condolences FHN.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, everyone. As is said in the Episcopal Church, "May light perpetual shine upon him."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here is the lastest update on David:

This is some of the latest news on David, from his brother Chris. Chris is a JW. I edited out anything too personal.

Dear Heather,
    The medical examiner's office in Albuquerque told me that they were finished with David's body. They are waiting for toxicology results, and are not finished determining his cause of death yet. I will keep you informed as to what they find, as soon as they have some findings to share.
    I have completed the paperwork that gives the funeral home permission to cremate David, so now, they will send for his body and cremate him....I'm not sure when I will be able to get the ashes...In the meantime, I've been contemplating what to do with the remains once I receive them. I am working on a David tribute home video, and am just about finished with it. I had considered filming the scattering of his ashes and including it in the project. I'm open to ideas, so please feel free to make some suggestions. There is no shortage of beautiful places to scatter David in my area.
    I love you Heather, and look forward to hearing from you again.
  • Mary
    Mary

Thanks for posting that Heather. Have you heard anything from your sister yet?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Haven't heard anything from her. I may ask Chris if he thinks I should try to contact her, though she has not given me any contact info since her move.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have to say that I have some slight concerns about the circumstances of his death and how he and his fiance handled it.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Oh, dear...my condolances, my heartfelt feelings of sympathy...

• Dagney
    Dagney

FHN, I am so very sorry for your loss.

May peace and comfort be your companions during this difficult time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit