FlyingHighNow's Nephew's shunning - tragic ending

by Incognito 61 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you. I see David actually posted my sister's harsh words to him on his facebook on August 2. To let everyone know how hurt he was. I feel for my sister, but I am angry with her, too. I cannot believe she could allow herself to be so manipulated. I was a JW, but I never treated anyone, much less my own children like that.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Sorry to hear of unfortunate circumstance FlyingHighNow.

Individual JWS can be very cruel and unloving toward their own family members as its well known.

Unfortunately loving this corrupt organization takes a paramount leading role to some JWS, to a point of irresponsibility

and apathy. This organizations corruption corrupts and imbalances people social responsibilities to

alarming regrettable lengths. Was it expected that this young lad committed suicide or is there another reason expected

of his passing ? Take care ......TTO

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

OMG I am lost. What happened, Flying???? Where is the original thread??? I am just in shock right now.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is the orginal thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/196991/1/My-lovely-JW-sister-just-said-this-to-her-oldest-son

David posted the ugly shunning letter to his facebook on August 2. He was very depressed over it. His brother told me David thought he had pneumonia but would not go to the doctor. His fiance said he never woke up on Thursday. She discovered he was not breathing around 1 PM. It's pretty clear to me that he died from a broken heart. They sent him to Albuquerque for an autopsy yesterday. There are pictures of him on the other thread.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks.

I hope someone can send me the link on FB so I can share this story.

• Violia
    Violia

It is on the other thread, April. I also just sent it in a pm.

V

• flipper
    flipper

FHN- I PMed you Mrs. Flipper & my home & cell phone numbers. Take care. Mr. Flipper

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Heather,

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. May his soul have peace. And may your family find comfort and peace.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, Viola.

I spoke too soon. I tried to check some messages. One from Lady Lee and two others and all I get is this--

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Controller: Subject
    Action: Category
    Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at JWD.Web.Security.HasPermission(String permission, IAccessObject source) in C:\projects\jwd.mvc\src\web\Security.cs:line 22 at JWD.Web.AuthorizeSubjectAttribute.AuthorizeCore(IPrincipal user) in C:\projects\jwd.mvc\src\web\AuthorizeSubjectAttribute.cs:line 74 at JWD.Web.AuthorizeSubjectAttribute.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext) in C:\projects\jwd.mvc\src\web\AuthorizeSubjectAttribute.cs:line 42 at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAuthorizationFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

It sounds like his illness was curable from the stand point if he had pneumonia.

Someone should have pushed him to see a doctor, a simple visit to a medical clinic and most likely is would have been discovered he had

pneumonia a serious but curable illness.

One of the pictures of him shows he was a smoker, which can surely aggravate the disease.

Shame that a young man in this day and age should die from something with the appropriate medical care

could have put him back to good health with little problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit