FlyingHighNow's Nephew's shunning - tragic ending

by Incognito 61 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Viola, I thank you. I think Lesterd was expressing feelings towards my sister. He may not realize that David died yesterday.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

David and his brothers and I always loved Tea For the Tillerman. We bought the 8 track and listened to it when we all moved to Houston in 1978.

I want this played for my funeral. Since David isn't going to have a funeral, I will play it for him. We may need to do an online memorial service for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLOpyx2bdQA

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We all went to see Watership Down in Houston. And we fell in love and all loved this song and scene, the song is Bright Eyes sung by Art Garfunkel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkirtbpz5h4

• White Dove
  • compound complex
    compound complex

I'm so sorry, Dear FHN

Love,

CoCo

• jamiebowers
  • Hadit
    Hadit

FHN: Thank you for sharing the photos of David. They are beautiful. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. His poor fiancee - my love goes out to her and your family as well. I will make sure that his story is known here in my area. It needs to be heard.

My love and thoughts are with you.

Hadit

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am so sorry.

(I hate this cult).

Skeeter

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

heather....

I am saddened and horrified. I cannot imagine what is going through your sister's mind now.

Our family went through this lesson 16 years ago. I know my JW dad treated my little brother, never baptized, badly. The last time they were together (my brother was a teenager), they had a heated argument (about what, the fog of time has wiped out) dad threw him off the porch step and dislocated his shoulder. That weekend, my dad went on vacation and died of heart failure. That was their last words and actions. My little brother lives with this to this day. Fu*ked him up more than he already was. My JW mom and dad argued (about my brother) the night before he died...in the morning dad was dead. Screwed up my JW mom too. My JW dad was an ass to his family and was judgmental as hell...much like your sister.

I use this lesson with my 9yo (soon to be) step son. I tell him and his mom (never JWs) never let the last words we say to each other before going to sleep or parting ways to go to school or work be harsh. Always let them be "I love you." Unconditionally. We have been together a little over a year. It is words the three of us live by.

I hope your sister learns from this harsh life lesson and that your nephew did not die in vain.

(((heather))) RIP DAVID....

Snakes (Rich )

• zoiks
    zoiks

Heather, I am so very sorry. What a tragedy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit