FlyingHighNow's Nephew's shunning - tragic ending

by Incognito 61 Replies latest jw friends

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Heather

• Deceived
    Deceived

I just heard about this tragedy this morning from CrazyBlondie.........I am so SORRY about your loss.

There are no words I can say that would express how Sad this makes me feel. A young life gone needlessly.

Thinking of you and your family

*Velvet aka Deceived*

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jamie, what a beautiful and sad song. I notice the end of the video says Las Cruces. David lived in Truth of Consequences, north of there.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I hope your sister learns from this harsh life lesson and that your nephew did not die in vain.

I hope so, too. She has not called me or written to me. My sister in law told me that my sister's hateful words to David are still up on his facebook page. I can't believe she posted them on his facebook. I am stunned.

• ataloa
    ataloa

So sorry, FHN.

• Violia
    Violia

Yes her words are up for all to see. He was "shot through the heart".

I am posting this in my area and hope others will also.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Flying high now, as I wrote on your thread about your nephew, I am so sorry.

After a bit of time has passed, and you feel a bit better, perhaps you could think about writing to the newspaper, enclosing a picture of the last words on the web page, and then sharing that words like these to a son can lead to a broken heart and tragic consequences of the shunning practices of JWs.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I just went back and read your thread from August on David to see what was going on. I'm so sorry that he had to go through that and how it has ended. I can see you were very close to him Heather so I can only imagine what you are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please express condolences to his fiancee. We can only hope and pray that this will at some point open his mother's mind to what sort of person this cult has turned her into.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am mad at my sister, but now I worry about her. I hope she decides to turn around and not harm herself.

• tec
    tec

I am mad at my sister, but now I worry about her. I hope she decides to turn around and not harm herself.

Yes. Especially since her words are on his page, a glaring reminder that this was the last thing she said to him. If she turns around, she's going to need some support.

Its not the same subject, but I'm reminded of that scene from the movie, Mona Lisa Smile, when the young woman being attacked was instead there for the girl attacking her, when that girl finally broke down from the hatefulness she had been spewing.

Again, strength and love to you, FHN.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit