FlyingHighNow's Nephew's shunning - tragic ending

by Incognito 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Incognito
    Incognito

FlyingHighnow (Heather) updated her thread last evening about her Nephew's shunning treatment by his own mother. This story has now taken a tragic turn and because Heather had updated the original thread, it has been buried and has not gotten the recognition it deserves.

The third page of the original thread is here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/196991/3/My-lovely-JW-sister-just-said-this-to-her-oldest-son Last evenings post is about half way down.

Please provide Heather some kindness and support that she needs at this time.

Incog

• JeffT
    JeffT

Heather, you have my very sincere condolences. I wish I had more to say.

• cognac
    cognac

This is so sad. I would like to offer my condolences again. I'm so sorry FHN.

• Violia
    Violia

Can we start a thread and light a candle for David? I can't post links , I can post videos but not links. His favorite song was by Simply Red, Holding back the years.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Incognito. And Viola.

The song by Simply Red: David came to live with me when he turned 18. He wanted to get out of my sister's house and I was worried so he came for a year. At that time he played this for me and told me to listen close to the words because he felt it fit his childhood and his current feelings of that time.

• Violia
    Violia

For David

" say a prayer for the falling angels, stem the tide of the rising waters, toll a bell for the brokenhearted, burn a torch for our sons and daughters.... the future ain't what it used to be..." Jim Steinman

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That is very beautiful, Viola. Thank you.

• flipper
    flipper

FHN - PLease be assured of my wife and my love. We are so sorry for your loss. My son's JW sister rejected him as a Facebook friend a couple months ago . I may use this experience to open up her eyes in a letter sometime- if that would be alright with you. Please hang in there- we are only a phone call away if you'd like to talk. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Violia
    Violia

FHN you know who I am and you can reach me too.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flipper, message me your number. I don't know if I still have it. I may take you up on that soon.

David loved science fiction. I had this graphic saved on my PC and I combined it with this poem and posted it to David's facebook page. I like to think of him young and healthy, walking his journey to the heavens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit