The NEXT time we come to your door, ASK....

by theMadJW 80 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw, Dig- I (SERIUOSLY) pity you.....MadJW

I seriously pity your ability to spell..

And..

Defence of Lying JW`s..

LOL!!..

If you really are a JW..

You know what "Theocratic Warfare Stratagy" is..

And..

You know it`s a WBT$ approved,"Licence to Lie"..

Jehovah`s Witness`s are expected to Lie..

In defence of the WBT$..

They don`t mind lying for other reasons though..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• digderidoo
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

Where's that pic from digderidoo?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw,
    were you spying on my house? 'cause that is exactly how it goes!
    if it is not in the canned response they don't know what the hell to say......Carla

LOL!!..Yes I know..

I used to have a sign on my door that said.. "No religious representatives"..

I would watch them read it..Then listen to them discuss if they should knock on my door..

They always knocked..

I would ask if they read my sign..Everyone of them said "No"..

The very first thing out of a Jehovah`s Witness mouth,at my door, was a Lie..

LOL!!..

I no longer have the sign..

I found out it`s way more fun to mess with them..

Most of them are about as smart as MadJW..

They have the IQ of a Fence Post..

http://www.downbeast.com/FencePost.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Well- that is one thing I will NEVER argue with YOU about, Outlaw- you are at LEAST an authority on Fenceposts- as your replies so clearly show...

• I quit!
    I quit!

"Do you REALLY believe Jesus was teaching the crowds that he would appoint a small group of men in NY in 1919 a "Faithful and Discreet Slave Class"?????"

Of course not. The teaching that Jesus came back and did this appointment in 1919 comes from the same people that claim they are the ones that he appointed. The problem is that there is no way to verify this. It is all a matter of faith. Not faith in God but faith in the men that are telling you that this is what happened. So where in the Bible does it tell you to put your faith in men?

And by the way Witnesses do lie when they come to your door. They may not realize that that is what they are doing but none the less they do lie.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Well- that is one thing I will NEVER argue with YOU about, Outlaw-
    you are at LEAST an authority on Fenceposts- as your replies so clearly show.....MadJW

No comment on "Theocratic Warfare Strategy" or Lying JW`s at my door?..

LOL!!..

On the other hand..What would be the point?..

You would probably Lie about it..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Do you REALLY believe Jesus was teaching the crowds that he would appoint a small group of men in NY in 1919 a "Faithful and Discreet Slave Class"?????

Sorry, but that's not going to happen since I already know the answer. I don't like redundancy at my front door.

• carla
    carla

madjw, do you really think that is an original question that hasn't been asked of jw's? How about giving us a different question to ask them, if they will admit they are jw's that is.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Sorry, Carla- didn't know any of you HAVE: wish everyone would!

Nah- the rest is truth; all the goofy ideas about prophecy is linked to that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit