The NEXT time we come to your door, ASK....

by theMadJW 80 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thus the claim most make about all others.

As the Bible puts it "Let every man be called a liar, let GOD be found True!"

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

However, most of us DO lie to ourselves @ those claiming to be the FDS!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Nice justification of lying, MadJW. It still never ceases to amaze me how JWs can justify absolutely ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thus the claim most make about all others.
    As the Bible puts it "Let every man be called a liar, let GOD be found True!".....MadJW

Join the WBT$ JW Liars Club..And..You get this High Horse!..

http://mickeymalta.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/high_horse.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Mad Dog, the often quoted question about "how do you know if a JW is lying?" because his mouth is moving! JW's lie so much they wouldn't know the truth if it punched them in the mouth, from shitty WT rags to lies week in week out at those stupid meetings the whole belief system is built on lies!

and I'll stay on my high horse for as long as I fucking well like,if you dont like it piss off to a pro JW site ass.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

BD, you're such an idiot; ALL of us believe things we think to be Fact...which AREN'T.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

MadJW, do you talk to people at the door when you are in service the way you talk to people on this board? Do you call them idiots?

Or are you just a coward that suddenly gets some guts when you are sitting in your underwear behind a computer screen?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Also, MadJW, you are right that we all believe things, sometimes, as facts that end up not being true. The difference between me and you is this: I'm willing to admit I'm wrong when something I believed was a fact was proven to be untrue. You on the other hand are holding on to this religion DESPITE the facts that you are wrong.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    BD, you're such an idiot; ALL of us believe things we think to be Fact...which AREN'T.....MadJW

Translation..

"The WBT$ told me to Lie and I don`t have a Brain"..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WsE6M_RjBIY/SW1G7vPaouI/AAAAAAAAS_Y/6g4DsBAs4r4/s400/brain_bye.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit