The NEXT time we come to your door, ASK....

by theMadJW 80 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks, BD- the very REASON I encouage all to ASK us; my brothers need this- and you want to embarrass us anyways- so we're BOTH happy!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Outlaw, Dig- I (SERIUOSLY) pity you...

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

MadJW, why single out this illusion among the plethora of bs you guys buy into and attempt to sell?

• digderidoo
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

I can't believe I'm going to ask this of you MadJW...but what are you're thoughts about Jesus choosing the FADS in 1918/19?

• carla
    carla

jw's do lie at the doors and to their non jw family and friends, that's if you can get a jw to admit they are a jw at the door that is. They hem and haw even when you ask them point blank, 'are you a jehovah's witness?' I once asked some 3 times until the 4th time they finally admitted they were. Not very loyal to jah is it? to be so ashamed to admit they were jw's?

What Outlaw said, " Every JW that has come to my door,has Lied..

It`s fun to watch them squirm,when you catch them in a lie..Then tell you,they have to leave..

Jehovah`s Witness`s are the only people who knock on your door..To tell you they are too busy,to talk to you..

Outlaw,

were you spying on my house? 'cause that is exactly how it goes! if it is not in the canned response they don't know what the hell to say.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Its amazing that you actually SEE this for what it is MAD.

Why cant you see the rest of it ITS THE SAME TYPE OF REASONING.

The authority of the Society is voided. There is no 1900 yr old faithful slave class that existed in russells day.

Therefore take it from there.

Preaching the kingdom JUST might mean SOMETHING other than what you think it means from the society.

The teachings of hell immortal soul, trinity, just might have another perspective than what u think

Just read the book

IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM by Ray Franz it will help you out a lot......im too lazy to get into in anymore..heh

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I actually think, strange enough as it is, that they don't realize they are lying. Looking back I can see how I was not truthful at the door (like when asked "Are JWs the only ones that will be saved in Armageddon?") But I never THOUGHT I was lying.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Do you REALLY believe Jesus was teaching the crowds that he would appoint a small group of men in NY in 1919 a "Faithful and Discreet Slave Class"?????

MadJW back when I was a JW, we were taught to ask open-ended questions to "draw a person out." This question requires only a yes or no answer. The knee jerk response of a JW would probably be to say yes. It would be more beneficial to ask a JW if he/she is able to provide evidence that that is what Jesus taught.

Personally I don't really care about the question. I will talk to JWs about the following:

What is the scriptural basis for equating questioning the FDS/GB with questioning God or Jesus. Also since there is a scriptural precedent set with questioning God (Abraham), how is it possible that the imperfect FDS/GB can consider themselves above being questioned?

Also, what is the real reason for the kool-aid edition of the WT?

Why is it that the elders are able to determine whether or not a person is repentent of sin when the scriptures show that our sins are forgiven through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, and that he is THE mediator between God and men.

Why exactly do JWs believe that they must follow the FDS in order to have a relationship with/be approved by God?

I agree that we need to ask JWs questions. They just need to be the right questions. Our goal is to wake them up and get them to think clearly, and for themselves.

Not to hijack the thread, but what other questions do you guys think would be good to ask JWs?

• carla
    carla

"But I never THOUGHT I was lying."-- that's because the society redefined the word lying in the Aid book, we (non jw's) are not worthy of truth so it isn't really lying. Even if you never saw the Aid book the thought or millieu (sp?) is still there in the group thinking. It is passed down even if not said overtly in the generations of jw's. It's things like that make explaining a cult so difficult to outsiders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit