The NEXT time we come to your door, ASK....

by theMadJW 80 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Nah- the rest is truth

What do you mean when you say the rest is truth? You mean the rest of the teachings?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Yes!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How about giving us a different question to ask them, if they will admit they are jw's that is.....Carla

I have a hard time getting JW`s to tell the truth,about who they are..

When they come to the door..

Do the lies ever end?..

Jehovah`s Witness`s should just knock on the door..

Light their pants on fire..

And..

Run Away!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EB417gvAEO4/Sok3su9c5zI/AAAAAAAAAQk/w073Te4D4Sw/s400/0511-0902-2516-1033_Black_and_White_Cartoon_of_a_Man_with_His_Pants_on_Fire_clipart_image.jpg

..............................OUTLAW

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

TheMadJW, since you are a JW, and want to be questioned, would you please answer the questions I posted earlier? I am interested in your answers.

What is the scriptural basis for equating questioning the FDS/GB with questioning God or Jesus. Also since there is a scriptural precedent set with questioning God (Abraham), how is it possible that the imperfect FDS/GB can consider themselves above being questioned?
    Also, what is the real reason for the kool-aid edition of the WT?
    Why is it that the elders are able to determine whether or not a person is repentent of sin when the scriptures show that our sins are forgiven through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, and that he is THE mediator between God and men.
    Why exactly do JWs believe that they must follow the FDS in order to have a relationship with/be approved by God?
  • yknot
    yknot

Tee Hee Hee......

Maddie is making 'progress'......

Maddie just say it "My name is MadJW and I am a reformist".......

So how do you remedy the 'wrong' in the WTS while keeping what you consider 'good'....... (both Organizationally and Theology)

(Just so proud of you, this thread might be the nicest topic you have ever posted!)

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

MadJW, if you have a problem with the belief that Jesus instituted that small group of men, the FDS, then you don't believe them to receive holy spirit or that they rightfully hold themselves as the source of bible interpretation and knowledge. If you don't believe in the FDS, then all of their interpretations couldn't possibly be true, inspired, etc. All the teachings are based on how those few men "interpret" the scriptures. The relevance and importance of the FDS is a principal JW doctrine.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I was a JW for 20 years and I know all I need to know. I don't need to ask them anything.

W

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Brotherdan...Where's that pic from digderidoo?

Came up in a google search, but can't remember what i googled to get it Dan. Good one though.

Paul

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL @ Digderidoo!

I don't ask JWs questions when they come to my door. I tell them about the destruction in my family. They can't wait to get off my porch. And they don't come back either.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Serenity asked:

Post 1143 of 1148
    Since 2/11/2010
    What is the scriptural basis for equating questioning the FDS/GB with questioning God or Jesus. Also since there is a scriptural precedent set with questioning God (Abraham), how is it possible that the imperfect FDS/GB can consider themselves above being questioned?
    Also, what is the real reason for the kool-aid edition of the WT?
    Why is it that the elders are able to determine whether or not a person is repentent of sin when the scriptures show that our sins are forgiven through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, and that he is THE mediator between God and men.
    Why exactly do JWs believe that they must follow the FDS in order to have a relationship with/be approved by God?
    ALL Christians that are faithful and discreet are who Jesus was referring to; EVERY Christian "feeds" and serves others. The 'Kool-Aid' version for the public seems to me to be the same, MINUS the goofy opinions of prophecy, and the encouragement to put trust in this so-called slave class... (My GUESS) Elders must ALSO remove those tjhat are EVIL from the congregation, thus rely on prayer and scripture in MOST cases...NOT all! The "Governing Body" has lately been promoting themselves FAR too much, and constantly demonizing anyone who doesn't follow their every 'suggestion'. THIS is what is ALARMING me; we have the TRUTH, yet those at HQ show some bad signs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit