The NEXT time we come to your door, ASK....

by theMadJW 80 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Crap is in the eye of the Beholder....heh

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crap is in the eye of the Beholder....heh.....MadJW

God wants you to go back to your own website..

Your giving him a Headache here..

http://www.3lotus.com/images/Misc/Glorified-Christ-in-Heaven.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Perfect example: Outlaw

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Perfect example: Outlaw.....MadJW

MadJW`s Drivers Licence Photo..

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hahahaha !!!!!

• ex-witness
    ex-witness

The next time (if it EVER happens since finding a JW going door to door in Austin, Tx is like finding a snowflake in July, in Austin, Tx) one of them come to my home, I'm going to listen to their conversation starter. Then I will raise some "conversation stoppers" to see if they have been good little Theocrappy Ministery School students. If they succeed in routing my questions, I'll express my pleasure at donating for the Worldwide Work. But for my donation I want every book in BOTH bookbags. All magazines. Because I like to read.

At the end I'll hand them a Council Slip, showing them where they have opportunities to work on. Some of the points will be Lying Effectively, Ignoring Questions, Back-peddling, Complete Ignorance of the Bible, and of course, Adherence to False Teachings. If they get a "W" on any point, they must come back the next day to work on it and get an "I".

They'll feel comfortable with the structure, as most automatons do.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLOLO! You people are REALLY foul; good thing they DFed you ! heh

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    LOLOLOLOLO! You people are REALLY foul; good thing they DFed you ! heh.....MadJW

Never been DF`d or DA`d..

Goof..

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Are you disfellowshipped MADJW ?

Be honest now !

• ex-witness
    ex-witness

MadJW - they reinstated me whilst I smoked pot and ate LSD. I had to leave the reinstatement meeting BEFORE the announcement because I had taken 2 hits of LSD that afternoon, forgetting it was Wednesday, Theo School. :)

I quit of my own volition afterwards.

And regarding us being "Foul", you hypocrite, judging us "good thing they DFed you ! heh" ... well... at least we're honest with ourselves and not cowards, hiding behind Jehovah's skirt (Which the name means Evil Whore of Ruin jeh=jinn; a demon or imp, prostitute, usually a female demon . hovah - causes to ruin... HAVAH means causes to be).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit