Most ignored scriptures by CHURCHianity...

by theMadJW 119 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Actually, the WTS focuses on a very few "proof" texts. They touch on an infinitesimally small number of passages, and then never in depth. Usually the WTS writes a paragraph of its own ideas and then it pokes a verse reference at the end. More often than not, the reference is irrelevant. With this process, rather than providing a contextual exegesis, they start with a conclusion and then "provide" a support.

I have several books that do discuss every verse of Scripture, with each book providing hundreds of pages of indepth discussion and exposition.

The WTS books have a very narrow focus and they cover only very few subjects -- just those that are misinterpreted to keep the ruling autocrats in power.

Doug

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

MadJW,

Maybe you and I should compare our libraries (soft and hard copy) to see whether your accusation is hot air that "most" scriptures are being ignored.

Doug

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Doug babbles, and shows Infinite Ignorance, when he says "Actually, the WTS focuses on a very few "proof" texts. They touch on an infinitesimally small number of passages, and then never in depth. Usually the WTS writes a paragraph of its own ideas and then it pokes a verse reference at the end. " That is what CHURCHianity SOMETIMES does:it usually uses NO scriptures...

Congratulations, Doug- you have outdone every stupid thing I've ever heard said, just then- and THAT is a LOT! Is there some kind of College you go to get get a degree is Stupidity?

Read our books- and you will eventually read almost EVERY scripture that has bearing- AND if that really MATTERS to you (and I seriusly doubt THAT) here is EVERY scripture, in ORDER, that shows who the Only true God is, who His Son really is- and WHAT the hloy spirit really is!

http://www.themadjws.com/theonlytruegod.htm

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I've read your site a bit Madjw, and I think you need to tkae a better look at some of your wording, you may confuse people.

For example, your account of when YHWH visited Abraham in genesis 18, you say that the three were Angels and NOT Gods, but then your passage show that at least oen of them was YHWH, so are you saying that YHWH was/is an angel ??

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

By the way, if you are going to use a math formula to describe the Trinity, 1+1+1=3 is not correct, it shows your lack of undersdtanding of what the Trinity says, you should use 1 X 1 X 1 = 1, that is the correct "math formula" if you wan tot use one ( not that you shoulld by the way).

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PS, thanks for the peaceful, but erroneous thoughts!

Angels FREQUENTLY were referred to as "Jehovah" (English) since He SPOKE through them; God has NEVER become a human being, as both Christ, Moses, John, and others have stated.

Second, multiplying is just escapism, since, if you clone someone, some animal...you have as many as the number of clones...NOT just ONE! Have you tried division with Num,bers 11, and God's spirit being divided into PARTS?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Angels FREQUENTLY were referred to as "Jehovah" (English) since He SPOKE through them; God has NEVER become a human being, as both Christ, Moses, John, and others have stated.

I think you are missing the point, the way you have it set up, you give the impression that YHWH was an angel.

Second, multiplying is just escapism, since, if you clone someone, some animal...you have as many as the number of clones...NOT just ONE! Have you tried division with Num,bers 11, and God's spirit being divided into PARTS?

Hence what using MATH to explain your incorrect interpretation of the Trinity is wrong.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1- Thanks; I'll take a closer look, PS!

2- No, I refer to math that APPLIES: God is NOT multiplied, nor divided...and is only ONE Person ("One" in Churchese means anything they WANT it to mean)

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I am curious, to you not believe Jesus was begotten? and if you do, do you beleive he is the ONLY begotten son of God?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    ("One" in Churchese means anything they WANT it to mean)

Yeah... kinda like how "generation" in "jdub-ese" means anything they WANT it to mean...

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit