Most ignored scriptures by CHURCHianity...

by theMadJW 119 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PS- I think you know what we understand- why not cut to the chase?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    PS- I think you know what we understand- why not cut to the chase?

I am trying to reconcile Jesus being Begotten of God and what that means- of the same nature as God and the view of the WT that he was created, since there is no indication that Jesus was created.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Is a begotten child THAT difficult to understand?

Why do YOU think He chose that term to describe His son?

To make it plain to see that One Almighty God gave birth to another Almighty God?

Or that he created/ brought to life the one later named "Jesus", who then was given the power to create/ bring to life all OTHER living things?

Hint: don't let Tradition cloud your mind, PS!

• carla
    carla

I do believe Madjw must have skipped out of this meeting and did not read his wt! Though it always good to have a resident jw here so we can direct people to certain posters when tying to show the arrogance of jw's as a whole. Comments like this are common from jw's (sure makes you want a literature study with one huh?) -Congratulations, Doug- you have outdone every stupid thing I've ever heard said, just then- and THAT is a LOT! Is there some kind of College you go to get get a degree is Stupidity?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/197797/1/Blondies-Comments-You-Will-Not-Hear-at-the-08-22-10-WT-Study-SPEECH

GRACIOUS SPEECH PROMOTES GOOD RELATIONS

“Let your utterance be always with graciousness.”—COL. 4:6.

Q5. What does good communication not mean? Illustrate .

5 Good communication does not mean

saying everything you are thinking and feeling

at any given moment, especially if you

are upset. The Scriptures show that uncontrolled

expression of anger is a mark of weakness,

not of strength. (Read Proverbs 25:28;

29:11.) Moses—“by far the meekest” of all

men then alive—once let the rebelliousness

of the nation of Israel cause him to lose

his temper and fail to give glory to God.

Moses very clearly communicated how he

felt, but Jehovah was not pleased. After 40

years of leading the Israelites, Moses did not

have the privilege of taking them into the

Promised Land.—Num. 12:3; 20:10, 12; Ps.

106:32.

19. What steps can help us to avoid angry confrontations?

19 Take practical steps. If you find yourself

in a tense situation and you sense anger

building inside you, it may help to leave the

scene, thus giving your emotions time to settle.

(Prov. 17:14) If the one with whom you

are speaking starts to get angry, make an extra

effort to speak graciously. Remember: “An

answer, when mild, turns away rage, but a

word causing pain makes anger to come up.”

(Prov. 15:1) A cutting or aggressive remark

would add fuel to the fire even if it is delivered

in a gentle voice. (Prov. 26:21) So when a

situation tries your self-control, be “slow

about speaking, slow about wrath.” Pray for

Jehovah’s spirit to help you to say good

things, not bad.—Jas.1:19.

Keep on preaching in your typical arrogant jw way! I know my jw has been told he was the biggest arrogant ass when he has attempted to 'teach' someone about the bible. Too bad jw's don't actually read the bible instead of their man made literature, maybe people could take them seriously. Madjw, you only believe what you say you believe this week, if the wt trots out something entirely different next week your tune will change right along with whatever the boys in NY tell you to believe. How do you expect anyone to take a jw seriously?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Nice one, Carla. However, MadJW is not a real JW. We have all deduced that he is either a VERY weak JW, a currently df'd JW, or a faker that gets off on arguing.

Many things that he says are not consistent with JW beliefs. As you've noticed he does not talk like a JW. He claims to have been in the org for 30 years or so. But I suspect this too is a lie.

The interesting thing to me is this: If he IS a JW and JWs are right in what they believe, he will die at Armageddon. Interesting...

• carla
    carla

I do not understand the people over the years here who have claimed to be a jw but really ended up in their own psuedo-jw religion of their own making. I just don't get it, why on earth would someone lie about that?! geesh, wouldn't it be better to start a new 'religion'? most people do not have very high opinions of jw's as a whole, individually is a different matter. Madjw is not the first and will not be the last. Good for slow posting day though.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You musta had too much to drink last night, Carla!

True Worship means accepting truth- not worshipping the WTBS, nor any church.

Yes- they have a LOT of faults- like you and I.

I talk scripture- too bad most of you have thrown it out the window...

• theMadJW
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Is a begotten child THAT difficult to understand?

To me? it is nOT hard to understand at all, what is beggoten is of the same nature that begot it, what is created is what is created and NOT begotten.

Why do YOU think He chose that term to describe His son?

Because Jesus was begotten and NOT created.

To make it plain to see that One Almighty God gave birth to another Almighty God?

Like one human gives birth to another human?

Or that he created/ brought to life the one later named "Jesus", who then was given the power to create/ bring to life all OTHER living things?

If the writers of the NT wanted to say created, they would have, They chose to use begotten and that means something far more than created.

I can create a work of art, if I have the talen, but that art will never be what I am, what me essence is, what my nature is.

What is begotten of me, is all that I am in nature and in essence.

Hint: don't let Tradition cloud your mind, PS!

Never have and never will, I hope.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

A baby is NOT the Father, Husband, or Head of the family.

Same "substance"- of COURSE! God is spirit, angels are spirit- demons are spirit- so YES, Jesus is spirit. ("Wind, Breath" in Hebrew and Greek- illustrating an unseen active force)

Begotten and created mean the same thing; one is more personal, though. Unless, you're thinking God was pregnant and has a womb...

God isn't a unique Species- any more than angels and demons. The Title "God" designates Him as the Most Powerful spirit being, in EVERY way- even Jesus subjects himself to Him.

Facts my friendly adversary- not WTBS spin, nor Church Coprolite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit