Most ignored scriptures by CHURCHianity...

by theMadJW 119 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Remember how Christ said every hair is NUMBERED? His God and Father has no faulty memory, and said all the stars are named! Christ, who made us all, will certainly have no problem resurrecting us all, either!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Remember how Christ said every hair is NUMBERED? His God and Father has no faulty memory, and said all the stars are named! Christ, who made us all, will certainly have no problem resurrecting us all, either!

So, the soul dies, just like the body, it decomposes and is no more, just liek the body, right?

The spirit is nothing more than a "force", an "energy" and has no memories, ideas, personality at all, correct?

So when we die, all the we are is no more but God remembers us all and when he brings our bodies back to life, those memories are put back into us again, correct?

• Essan
    Essan

Mad, you just don't get it do you.

The question is not whether God can remember you, it's whether the recreated so-called 'you' can really remember you! LOL.

It's like implanting memories into a clone. It wouldn't actually be you because there was no continuity. It would just be something that looks like you do, walks and talks like you do and even thinks it's you, but it isn't. You're dead and gone.

That might be OK for God, and perhaps even for the clone, but not so hot for the real you.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

No- nothing like it, Essan; was the 'immortal soul of Lazarus pulled from heaven to be put into that rotting corpse that already smelled?

Matt 19:28- And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye who have followed me, in the [ regeneration/renewal/re-creation] when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.- Different translations

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Are death and resurrection SYNONYMS, both referring to just changing forms?

• StAnn
    StAnn

MadJW, you'd better believe I'm serious. Jesus started a church, the Catholic Church. I choose to be part of the church that Jesus started, not some sect started by some man who thinks he knows more than Jesus.

Come, we'll take you in and teach you all about the real Early Church, the real Early Christians, the truths of Christianity. You won't get any of that as a JW.

So, when are you going to join the One, True, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church?

• peacedog
    peacedog
    Your buzz word is retarded, MadJW. Churchianity is a meaningless mumbo jumbo word.

That's because madjw likes meaningless, mumbo jumbo words.... like "Jehovah".

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Jesus started the Catholic Church?

Yes, right.

I doubt that people can say something more stupid than that!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Matt 19:28- And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye who have followed me, in the [ regeneration/renewal/re-creation] when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.- Different translations

Granted, but if you can answer this, it would be great :

So, the soul dies, just like the body, it decomposes and is no more, just liek the body, right?

The spirit is nothing more than a "force", an "energy" and has no memories, ideas, personality at all, correct?

So when we die, all the we are is no more but God remembers us all and when he brings our bodies back to life, those memories are put back into us again, correct?

• Essan
    Essan

Mad sid: "was the 'immortal soul of Lazarus pulled from heaven to be put into that rotting corpse that already smelled?"

What is the relevance of where the soul was or the condition of the body?

Who knows or cares where the soul was, in heaven or some other place? Who cares about the condition of the body? Are you asking if God could recreate a decomposed body to house a soul?

Well, yeah. A body is just a vehicle, easy to recreate or repair. The soul actually is the person, one of a kind. It requires continuity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit