Most ignored scriptures by CHURCHianity...

by theMadJW 119 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Heaven- that is soooo cute.....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 20:28-Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

IGNORED? Deceiver; it is you and your churches that IGNORE what CHRIST said!

John 20: 17- Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

Thomas was praising them BOTH. (But, of course, we know you have your Trinity Goggles on, and see the Halloween Trio Gods; the Old Nameless Popa God, the Zombie Jesus Son God (in heaven in his bloodless human body), and the Nameless Ghost God)

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

MadJW, please stay on JWN. Your comments and posts and threads are being read by many people considering joining the WTBTS.

Having said that, your comments and attitude displayed on here is a great deterent for anyone considering joining the WTBTS- your helping the 'apostates' more than you realise mate!

• StAnn
    StAnn

MadJW, whenever I read your posts, I feel so sorry for you. I used to believe the same lies you believe. If you really want true happiness and fulfillment, come home and join the One, True, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church! We'll welcome you with open arms!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Stann- are you SERIOUS?

And any wanting to join us NEED to see the deceptions here- so I will do that, until banned...heh

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Stann- are you SERIOUS?

And any wanting to join us NEED to see the deceptions here- so I will do that, until banned...heh

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

And any wanting to join us NEED to see the deceptions here

Now thats the truth! Finally talking some sense! good for you

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks, Lillith- altho i know how you spin that! vey good; your Pastor must be SO proud of you!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks, Lillith- altho i know how you spin that! vey good; your Pastor must be SO proud of you!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I am SO very proud of me, thank you... Iam a Deist of sorts these days so basically- I've been there, read the book and almost bought into the lies & deceptions of the WTBTS......... we live, we learn and hopfully move on in better directions- and by that I mean, well away from CULTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit