no more lurking...hello eveyone

by Evidently Apostate 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome EA!!! (Love the name!!)

Glad you found us. Unfortunately, JW's seem to feel they are above proper business ethics...well, then again, they follow their leaders quite well in that.

Look forward to your posts.

• nelly136
    nelly136

hello backatya, welcome

• cantleave
    cantleave

Evidently Apostate, Sounds like me a year ago.

Welcome to the group look forward to evidently apostate views being posted on the board.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Welcome to the board, enjoy your journey. It may be bumpy, it may be smooth but at least you're free.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello Evidently A and welcome to the forum..its a good place to be ...I hope you're well on the road to freedom and peace.

Loz x

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hello & a warm welcome Evidently Apostate. Cheers, Mattieu

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I laughed out loud at your name. Welcome, Evidently!

I think "evidently" should be the new apostate codeword to go along with the secret handshake.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Welcome, still havent shared my tale yet as im still on my journey.

Cheers

• ambersun
    ambersun

A big welcome from me too Evidently Apostate. LOVE the username! Like Witness My Fury, I haven't got round to sharing my tale in full yet, and as I've been out for 20 odd years I haven't got much of an excuse not to so I really must get round to doing so soon .

Anyway, all best wishes to you and I look forward to hearing your views on the board!!

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Welcome EA! Good to have you here. In this place you can say what you need to, complain if you must, share what you feel. And no 'Suits' with red handbooks to judge you.

Agent Smith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit