no more lurking...hello eveyone

by Evidently Apostate 42 Replies latest jw friends

• misocup
    misocup

Welcome! This forum has helped me a lot, I hope you find as much solace here. Hopefully your wife will come around.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Evidently Apostate,

Welcome to the board.

Evidently, you are an Apostate.

-Yan

• bez
    bez

hey, ur story bit like my own and evidently many others...

Either we are just raving apostates that are gonna be well an truely destroyed at armageddon, or we are just trying to break free and make some sense of the crap we have been fed for years... either way, heres to being happy??!!

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

Hey evidently, I'm recent here to. I seem to have issues in common, I can't yet but hope to some day feel the relief of telling my story. People are beginning to note my attitude and so I am having to be cautious.

Welcome, I have found genuine people here - it's a starting place.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I bid you welcome, Evidently Apostate.

May you learn much here. Mind you, this forum can be as much a circus as any: be warned. Otherwise just have fun here.

V665

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

thanks all, thelast year has been all too surreal i feel like neo after he took the pill i end up analizing everyone funny how i used to do that to "wordly" people, now i end up looking at all jw's and know i cant let on anything even family.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Welcome! I have a JW wife as well so I can relate. Not to mention my JW parents, JW sibling, and many JW in-laws. Hooray for cults!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome, Evidently Apostate!!!

You said:

"i had just found out i was being screwed on a real estate development project by another self righteous jw i have known for a long time but this was a big loss (about 4 months pay plus expenses). i have lost more money employing and working with my brothers than non jws ..."

Funny that you should mention that...

When I was still "in" - [and I got "out" 24-odd years ago] - my Jehovah's Witness ex-husband was ripped off many times by his "brothers"... I got the impression that the average JW male seemed to have an inferiority complex (no college...) and desperately wanted to become independently rich - by any means necessary...

They all thought that, WHEN they became "independently wealthy", they'd make up for it by "pioneering"...

Anyway, WELCOME to the board!!

Zid - the she-devil...

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

zid, it gets better the witness who gave it to me ended up pocketing six figures from this failing deal. he offered me a couple acres of land worth a few thousand dollars. what a guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit