no more lurking...hello eveyone

by Evidently Apostate 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Quando
    Quando

Welcome! I can relate to the anger and panic attacks (I had them at night and lost a lot of sleep)

This is a great place to be

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I understand your screen name choice, but you're going to feel much better (as I did) when you finally realize that YOU are not the apostate, but THEY are!!!! Once you realize that, all of the guilt and fear lift off of you and you are able to move on freely knowing that you, "got out of her, my people".

- Wing Commander

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome, EA! Great name.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

evidently apostate,

glad you're here we welcome your thoughts.

The organization is good at what they do most here have also been blindsided and as you continue to research it can be shocking and upsetting.

Finding out the real truth is freeing it feels good after awhile and when the org trys to shake their magic wand at you to scare you just walk away.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

EVIDENTLY APOSTATE,

I am struck by your horrific experiences dealing with JWs in business. I have heard horror stories time and again. Just the idea that any so-called 'brother' thinks he is going to defraud me in the name of god or anything else and imagines he is going to get away with it and not be sued - makes me see red. I would never tolerate being victimized by anybody. I would fight somebody to the death.

The gall of these people! This never ceases to amaze me and stories like yours are just the tip of the iceberg. First, the religion tries to break down people's personal boundaries and then other predatory people move in for the 'kill'. For every story revealed about JWs defrauding somebody - there are at least ten other stories that are not revealed. It is positively hazardous to your health to even be involved with that sham!!

Welcome to the forum!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Syl

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hi There

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Welcome E A!

Keep playing it cool with your wife, i hope you get through to her in the end.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

WELCOME!............ Evidently Apostate

• looloo
    looloo

welcome you will find a lot of support here x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit