Bangalore

Bangalore

• fokyc
    fokyc

Can't see anything yet!

• Essan
    Essan

Thanks for posting these.

They prove quite false the claims of Alice/Consfearacy, and if I recall correctly Djeggnog, that one has to to be actively seeking to lead others away from the congregation by preaching contrary doctrines before one can be DF'd as an apostate:

"A person would be disfellowshipped for trying to proselytize inside the Kingdom Hall or using connections with witnesses that are not elders, relationships they formed after Baptism to proselytize or press counter doctrines for destructive purposes...As for ex-communication, a person doesn't get disfellowshipped for... disagreeing...They get disfellowshipped for taking an active stand against the organization."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/197624/2/High-Control-Groups

Not that we needed such proof, seeing as many here have been DF'd for simply disagreeing with the Sociey, without trying to 'proselytize', but it helps to shut the mouths of lying Watchtower apologists.

(I had to click on images and select 'open in new tap' to see them)

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Can't see anything yet!

Neither could I, so I opened the image in a new tab - worked for me.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I cannot see it either.

• teel
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Teel.

Bangalore

• cantleave
    cantleave

I love the internet and all who post on her!

• whereami
    whereami

This was their resoning when I was disfellowshipped last week. The said the mere fact that I had "apostate" videos that were favorites on my Youtube account that made me an apostate.

Go figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit