Protect The Flock Letter From 1980

by Bangalore 77 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

Yes, Alice did post the suicide picture. I don't remember exactly what she said about it. But I know that my stomach sank, and I remember telling her that she crossed a line and that she should take it down.

She did take it down shortly after posting it. But yes, she did post the picture and I'm sorry I can't remember her exact words. I think they were directed to those she was arguing with - or it wouldn't have upset me so much; although suicide itself causes me great upset.

Tammy

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you, Tammy.

I don't remember the exact words, either, but I know Shamus was one of the ones she was saying should commit suicide.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Shall I get Shamus and Tec over here to verify?

I believe Mrs Jones saw that thread, as well."

I posted a picture in response to some things that were said to me, as in the picture was a metaphor for "go to hell." I didn't "say" anything.

Of course what is said to one of Jehovah's Witnesses regardless if it's hate speech or whatever else is par the course here, so your memory will not recall any of that.

I don't care who verifies what. You would think if you're an adult you have better things to do with your time than fight with some stranger. That's not why I'm here. Why don't you not bother me if you can't act your age.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    No, I didn't do that. I would expect palmtree67 to lie and say or do no less, as the only ace up her sleeve is some asinine personal attack.

You called me a liar in front of everybody here.

I have a right to defend myself.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Palm!!!!!,

girl i thought the house was on fire, when i seen you post to tec you got me LOL

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't worry Palm, i just punched Alice in the nose for callin' you a liar that's why she changed her avatar once again, i got your back

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Ya, I noticed the avatar.

LOL on the nose-punch.....

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Don't worry Palm, i just punched Alice in the nose for callin' you a liar that's why she changed her avatar once again, i got your back"

If the avatar causes hysteria and delusion in the test subjects here, it needs to changed.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thats better Alice a little more wholesome and intriguing.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

like your personality(s)

Pouty

it's getting old

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit