Protect The Flock Letter From 1980

by Bangalore 77 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wasblind
    wasblind

Rachelaliceconsfearacy,

is truly crazy, I kid you not.

• wasblind
    wasblind

You lied about not being confearacy and rachel what make you think we would believe you over Palm?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Whore of Babylon symbolizes the world empire of false religion.

So then the JWS finally admit they are included in this symbolic Whore of Babylon, being that they have

professed falsly in Christs name for commercial purposes ?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"You lied about not being confearacy and rachel what make you think we would believe you over Palm?"

And there are those here that engage in non-stop slander towards Jehovah's Organization. If opting out of the treachery creates some adversity toward myself, people can believe whatever they want about me as an individual. The fact of the matter is you know nothing about me.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"So...interesting use of your avatar (or the visible representation of yourself). I don't get angry at simple logic. I get frustrated with silly circular reasonings that you post. You know, I'd take it better if I knew they were your own words. But you just cute and paste from the WT library. It gets old pretty quick. Can't you just speak from your heart?"

So one individual is the representation of what is described in Revelation 17:3-6? I've never heard that before. I think it has a much broader scope than that. I didn't refer to the WT library.

• wasblind
    wasblind

You got that right , we don't know anything about you because you have percieved yourself to be so many different things

from a married woman with a child, to a man , to a witch and now a whore

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

And there are those here that engage in non-stop slander toward Jehovah's Organization.

Is exposing the Truth about an organization really identifiable as slander.

Shouldn't a organization that has ruined so many lives and killed as many as well,

worthy of slander and evaluation in the intrinsic betterment of humanity ?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"You got that right , we don't know anything about you because you have percieved yourself to be so many different things

from a married woman with a child, to a man , to a witch and now a whore "

There were some undesirable characters that sent some things that wouldn't be well received by any decent woman with a child. 90% of the avatars here are fictional or non-fictional images that couldn't possibly represent an anonymous user. Why aren't you interrogating them about whatever random picture they have?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    No, I didn't do that. I would expect palmtree67 to lie and say or do no less, as the only ace up her sleeve is some asinine personal attack.

Shall I get Shamus and Tec over here to verify?

I believe Mrs Jones saw that thread, as well.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" There were some undesirable characters that sent some things that wouldn't be well received by any decent woman with a child."

that's understandable Alice, I do sympathize on that.

"Why aren't you interrogating them about whatever random picture they have?"

well, if my memory serves me correctly you insulted Mary based on her avatar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit