SERIOUS QUESTION: just how many demons will fit inside a person?

by Terry 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Are demons big or little? Do they take up space?

Do they infest our cells and peer out like they are trapped inside a jelly bean?

Are demons crowded inside a person's brain like folks on an elevator?

Do they argue amongst themselves about who will "make" you do this or that? Or, do they follw a seniority system?

If an exorcist (like Jesus) casts them into an animal (like swine) why do they WANT TO DROWN THE SWINE? Are they trapped otherwise?

Just want to know.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Seventeen, Terry.

By "demon" i mean "beer", of course.

• DT
    DT

The must be foot demons, hand demons, leg demons, etc. They each get their own body part. There is no chain of command. They just cause random movements that look strangely like epilepsy.

• STILLINWANTOUT
    STILLINWANTOUT

Legions!

Whats my prize?

• darthfader
    darthfader

All of them...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Forget people, how do they get into those tiny Metallica CDs?

-Sab

• Terry
    Terry

I see nobody takes this question seriously.

If you believe the New Testament, believe Jesus, have faith in scripture you MUST believe invisible creatures of malevolent intent can infest humans like lice.

At least a LEGION's worth.

How many in a Roman legion?

Wiki:

The size of a typical legion varied throughout the history of ancient Rome, with complements of 4,200 legionaries and 300 equites in the republican period of Rome, (the infantry were split into 30 maniples of 120 legionaries each), to 5,200 men plus auxiliaries in the imperial period (split into 10 cohorts, 9 of 480 men each, plus the first cohort holding 800 men).

So, why so many?

Isn't one enough?

The exaggerated number should alert us (who can still use our mind, that is) that our leg is being pulled!

HOW DO BELIEVERS defend the notion that thousands of invisible baddies take up residence inside a human being without WONDERING ( I know, I know--to "wonder" your brain has to be engaged in the thought you are thinking!) how this idea can be swallowed whole.

Any thinkers out there?

Or, just those with a bumper sticker brain: The bible said it, I believe it, that settles it!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't forget if you empty your mind with TM or Hypnosis they will make a home of it. Doesn't that make themjust plain ordinary squaters, leeches of society.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Apparantly enough in just one person to fill a whole stockade worth of pigs.

People can hold more demons that pigs.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

They said 'there are many of us'.

You need to be asking THEM, "what did you mean by 'many?' ".

Night Owl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit