SERIOUS QUESTION: just how many demons will fit inside a person?

by Terry 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quando
    Quando

Demon is another term for "negative" and since everything is reduced to a frequency then anger is a demon, judgemental is a demon because it is opposite of a "fruit" love, joy, peace, etc.

That's how I see it and that is what brings me peace.

Just my 2 cents take it or leave it

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

It also depends on whether you are talking about familiar spirits or anti-matter spirits.

Dogpatch

• Terry
    Terry

:SERIOUS QUESTION: just how many demons will fit inside a person?

Serious answer: ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?

No, really here is a "serious" answer: None, if you use earplugs. Demons can only get "in" through your ears. No earplugs: demons. Earplugs: no demons.

Farkel

At last, a sane response! Good to hear from you Farkel!

It also depends on whether you are talking about familiar spirits or anti-matter spirits.

Dogpatch

My Auntie Mater is in an old folks home!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I believe there was a documentary a few years that proved there was only one per person.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Gregor, you need to watch the movie carefully, there was a party of them inside her!

Demons get lonely, too, and work in tribes, but do have a main spokesperson.

Dogpatch

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I'll take a stab at it.... Possibly they don't "Enter" the person at the same time.

Let's say a Legion have Possession of an Individual. Perhaps you can describe it as Rape. A Demon or perhaps 2-3 can Torment from Within While the rest Can Cause Havoc Around the Individual.

So my Father tells me

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

in the watchtower, it's called "cronyism." Freddy had quite a few!

Dogz

• Gregor
    Gregor

as I recall from my Bible upbringing the Demons really liked pussy (nephilim offspring, David and Goliath, etc.). The thread title takes on a whole new meaning in light of this recollection.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Hi Terry

In the absence of Christian comment, perhaps I can play devil's advocate (pun intended)?

I think some of the above calculations assume that two demons cannot occupy the same space in our dimension :) - if this is possible then potentially the number is limitless.

Also, perhaps this is a reference to the number of demons which are able to control the person and that they only inhabit the body figuratively?

I suppose for a Christian, the question is 'does my soul inhabit my body or is it in some way separate but associated in such a way that it can exercise control?'. If it is the latter then I can see no theoretical limit to how many disembodied demons could exercise control over it either simultaneously - which I guess would make it difficult to do anything unless they act in concert - or one after another.

As far as the pigs are concerned, perhaps Jesus disconnected them from the human and attached them in some way to the pigs. The pigs being later destroyed would mean that the demons were no longer attached to the human, or anything else for that matter. Perhaps they simply re-assumed their former incorporeal existence. This would however raise the question of how they attached themselves to the person in the first place (which I don't think is addressed in the scripture in any detail) and what would stop them simply re-attaching themselves.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I think the Pig thing was more of a Dramatic part of the Story. Perhaps even...... MADE UP?

Pigs are Unclean aren't they??? Connection???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit