SERIOUS QUESTION: just how many demons will fit inside a person?

by Terry 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

With all those Demons inside the Pigs I bet they were...... TENDER Candlelight Dinner

• zannahdoll
    zannahdoll

Terry

We are storytellers by nature. We like connecting dots.

The less we know the greater the distance between dots.

Sometimes connecting the dots isn't fiction, isn't that how we make up hypothesizes to test?

Are my hypothesizes so far fetched? Is there really a past and present? Or just what is current?

I think asking how many demons are in a person is a similar question as to asking: How do we fit all these thoughts and memories in our heads? They don't take up any physical space at all.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Are my hypothesizes so far fetched? Is there really a past and present? Or just what is current?

Yes, yes, no.

• zannahdoll
    zannahdoll

okay notverylikely... so can you experience the past? Can you experience the future? Or do you only remember the past and plan/hope/predict for the future?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Yes, yes, false dichotomy.

• zannahdoll
    zannahdoll

how so?

• zannahdoll
    zannahdoll

when have you experienced the past? It is past, you may attempt relive it: but it isn't experiencing it the same way - the past is gone. Current circumstances will make it a little bit different then how it was before.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Serious answer to the OP. The number of demons that will fit inside a person is equal to the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin. As they have no material substance, an unlimited number could occupy the same physical space. Hence, the number is ∞. Whether or not demons possess people today is another issue. It depends on whether one's eschatology is preterist or dispensationalist. I strongly lean towards preterism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit