BOE LTR (PDF) Brazen Conduct !!!

by yknot 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
    Gayle

Sometimes, the elders or circuit overseers, have a childlike mentality, that there are secrets or important info, that the rank & file can't handle, yet. That creates, among the mind-controlled rank & file even more dependency on their leadership. It is a manipulation of control tactic.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    any of the current or ex elders here: What reason have you been given as to why no one else should have the opportunity to read the book?

When I came off eldership in the late 90's the only thing the BOE was careful to do was to take my "Shepherd The Flock" book off me. I also always wondered why it was so secretive. They often told us that there was nothing that had not been printed somewhere before in one of the books.

I think it is just to keep up the mystique of the "special club" that is the BOE. Like secret lodges it feeds their vanity to have secret things that the others don't know about and are not allowed to see

• undercover
    undercover

We should start a pool...

The "How Quick Will the New Elder's Manual be Posted on the Internet" pool...

One dollar (or pound and euro equivalent) per guess. You have to guess the date and hour and minute. Closest to the date and hour wins. Minutes will be used to break a tie...

That's a pretty brazen idea, isn't it?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

We should start a pool...

The "How Quick Will the New Elder's Manual be Posted on the Internet" pool...

One dollar (or pound and euro equivalent) per guess. You have to guess the date and hour and minute. Closest to the date and hour wins. Minutes will be used to break a tie...

That's a pretty brazen idea, isn't it?

I'd be up for that game. How would we pay the winner? Paypal?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks for posting, marking to find it if I need to!!!!

purps

• cantleave
    cantleave

Blue Brother I agree with your reasoning there.

• jam
    jam

"In addition to your shepherding textbook, "PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR BIBLE"..did I miss

something here. The elders need to be reminded to bring their bible .

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol.. currently serving elders should automaticly be disqualified from entering (MISERY that means YOU!!)

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

They need to be reminded that the elder book is not the bible, even though they treat it as such.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Lol.. currently serving elders should automaticly be disqualified from entering (MISERY that means YOU!!)

LOL Aww C'mon!!! Ynot should be disqualified too!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit