BOE LTR (PDF) Brazen Conduct !!!

by yknot 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carvin
    carvin

From the letter - You will want to concentrate particularl y on chapters 1, 2, 4-7,9, and II, since they will be considered spec ifica lly at the school. In addition to your Shepherding textbook. please remember to bring your Bible. Organized to Do Jehovah 's Will, Benefit From Theocratic Ministry School Education. and some note paper. In the Organized book, you should review chapters 3 and 7. along with pages 117- 119. In the Minislry School book, you should review pages 47-55, 130, and 265-27~. Please~ advise ministerial. servants that in addition to their Bible and note paper, they should bring their Organized and Ministry School books. They should review the same material in the Ministry School book as the elders, and in the Organized book, they should review chapters 6-8, along with pages I 17-119.

It has been a long time since I saw these books, can someone please post a brief synopsis of the topics they want to "cover" Thanks

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Can't help but wonder why a differentition. Insight book already defines loose conduct as acts that reflect a brazen attitude.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Can't wait to see the actual book! You go girl!

• donuthole
    donuthole

What we really need is a copy of the book and the lapel card before one of these training sessions. Maybe do some undercover operations.

• donuthole
    donuthole

(duplicate post)

• chickpea
    chickpea

first.... thank you for the insider info, ynot

then...

brazen knows no gender, so.....

drop.the.sheer.

• VM44
    VM44

Why is The Watchotwer so concerned about keeping this book confidential?

Does anyone know the reason?

• donuthole
    donuthole

It will be interesting to see if the new manual is even more anemic then the previous with extra-extra wide margins for writing down the explicit instructions they are going to receive at the new school. The most damning things have in the past been relayed orally so that the WT can have plausible deniability if ever taken to task, or court.

Where possible (and legal), I would highly encourage any elders reading this to make an audio recording of the school. Even if you have no use for such now you never know in the future when things might change. It is important that some record be made of the instructions that are given, especially when they effect millions of lives.

I will also add that at this time Wikileaks has the best track record for being able to keep confidential information online. For instance mormon leadership attempted to unsuccessfully censor the release of their own elder's manual on wikileaks using the same copywrite abuse that the Watchtower used to keep the previous elder manual off the Internet. If you have anything of value, such as letters like this, please consider submitting it to them.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Donuthole, that's a really good idea. Again the recording should be posted to the internet for the whole of humanity to scrutinize.

• yknot
    yknot

I agree an audio would be brilliant!

I suppose the first shipments of books will occur Monday!

Can't wait!

dearest bethel lurkers, apostates are not born, they are made by over regulating of "Mother"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit