BOE LTR (PDF) Brazen Conduct !!!

by yknot 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sherah
    sherah

Thanks Sir82 bring the letter to our attn, thanks Anony Bro for hooking us up with said letter and thanks Yknot for uploading it for our enjoyment!

The paragraph on who should get lapel cards was nutty, i had to re-read that part again. So many rules. With the new Reproof/DF category of brazen, the GB are extending reach and involvement in the lives of the R&F. They want total domination and complete subjection.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Thank you yknot, you brazen girl you!!

So this is what they say in the letter about the book :

The information is designed for use by the elders only, and other individuals should not have any opportunity to read the information.

and then they drop this little bit in at the end:

PS to secretary:
    There is no need for this letter to be retained in the congregation permanent file of policy letters. Additionally, the September 16, 1991, and June 20, 1994, letters to all bodies of elders should be removed from the congregation file and be destroyed.

So they don't want evidence lying around that the book is indeed an official 'secret book for elders only'

Hopscotch

• will_the_apostate
    will_the_apostate

so i have a question. if a elder/ms gets removed or df'd, aside from taking his book must they then give him a labotamy, or just kill him? you know because he has all that information in his head.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Loose conduct included being disrespectful to elders. Obviously, this was a stretch of a term that refers to sexual misconduct. I think that they have changed the term to Brazen so that it can be used to encompass more non-sexual areas.

• Quandry
    Quandry

This new term has beencho!ll';nby the
    Governing Body because it more accurately conveys thethOUght of the original Greek word that is translated "loose conduct" in the New World Translation

It is obvious that even though you smoothed your hair and sat as if nothing had happened it left you clearly shaken.....

• agonus
    agonus

yknot,

Holy damn sista, I think you've left a good portion of the brothers here feeling pretty "brazen" in their nether regions, if you take my meaning...

;)

Anyways...

I ask again: What kind of "Christian" religion requires the "complete destruction" of THEIR OWN MATERIAL lest it "fall into the wrong hands"? (See license agreement to Watchtower Library CD-ROM)

• Gregor
    Gregor

In most organizations, whether private business institutions or bureaucracies, updated and revised material is identified by its date of issue. The most current document supercedes any older dated material. Most recipients update their files by removing the older material and replacing it with the most recent. How they dispose of the older, revised instruction is not important. Simple

The WT Society has this emphasis on destroying the previous edicts. Ostensibly, this is to avoid confusion but it is obviously a lame attempt to erase their clumsy, erratic method of making it up as they go. The TRUTH indeed!

• agonus
    agonus

BTW...

That "hourglass" figure on the model in the picture is 100% UNNATURAL...

but DAMN if it don't get my pulse racin'...

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ther.e. is no need for this letter to be retained in the congregation permanent file of policy
    letters. AddItIOnally, the September 16, 1991, and June 20, 1994, letters to all bodies of elders
    should be removed from the congregation file and be destroyed.

The argument that they previous letters are to be destroyed because the current letter supersedes them is bogus because the new letter is not to be retained either. So, yes, they want no evidence that this is to be a big secret elder's book.

Regarding DON'T MAIL THE OLD BOOK! The USPS has the right to inspect the mail and they are more likely to inspect BOOK RATE/MEDIA MAIL because it is is sent at such a cheap rate that people sneak non-media items into the boxes. Heaven forbid the Postmaster might read this book and turn it over to the CIA!

BTW, are these lapel cards gold plated? They have to be kept in a SAFE PLACE!

Geez, hilarious. Reminds me of the conspiracy crap the lead character imagined in A Beautiful Mind.

• elderelite
    elderelite

whoever you wrote that for (or about) is one lucky guy! (i'm hurt that I may have some competition for your heart )

Thank you as always for taking the time to share these letters, notes from conventions, etc. etc. etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit