Glenn Beck

by will_the_apostate 157 Replies latest watchtower bible

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

Folks dont get the Nuge.

It's his schtick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLmi0_216g

Then we have miserylovesmisery, who basically wants to see Glenn Beks and his posse die a horrible death. Yet this miseryloveselders thing gets offended by an Alamo reference. And is so awesomely uninformed that it walks around with Nuge anthems on its MP3 player.

Fucking hipocrytical retard.

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL, "The Nuge", what are you 12?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Beck for President, Nugent for Vice President....nuff said. Let's get er' done!!

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

beck works for the same controllers obama works for.when you take a side -you are a loser.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

beck may be the anti-christ

• Gregor
    Gregor

Beks - " I'm one who thinks that "Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" covers health care, decent wages, education, etc. etc. "

We know you think that. To libs, the government is Mommy and Daddy and its job is to make sure everyone gets the same amount when the spoils of confiscation are divvy'd up.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Then we have miserylovesmisery, who basically wants to see Glenn Beks and his posse die a horrible death. Yet this miseryloveselders thing gets offended by an Alamo reference. And is so awesomely uninformed that it walks around with Nuge anthems on its MP3 player.

Fucking hipocrytical retard.

Oh brother, this guy......smh.........

You ever hear about Led Zeppelin and the fish story? For those that haven't, rumor has it John Bonham and their road manager watched a Zeppelin groupie stick a live fish in her sugar walls. Supposedly she got off on it too, much to the humor of those observing. The rock star life surely has its perks I guess. Thats not peculiar to Zeppelin or Rock stars either. R.Kelly urinates on his groupies. I guess thats cool, if your into that sort of thing. But can you imagine yourself, being an entertainer, and people adore you so much that they're willing to toss their underwear on the stage for you? They're willing to go backstage and let you do whatever deviant thing you can think of to them? Several years ago, some random woman died, and guess who she left her entire estate to? Charles Bronson. Thats how much of a fan she was. So what am I getting at. B-Rock, you're similar to a groupie. Oh sure, you wouldn't let "The Nuge" stick a fish that he caught up your rectum. I hope not anyway. But what you will do, is post on a Jehovah's Witness forum, and spam it with ridiculous stories of Obama being a commie Muslim and other ilk. Anybody with a shred of common sense, knows that rumor is outragous. However, you being the brainwashed lil groupie you are, will continue to dance to the tune that your idols play for you. The difference between you and I is, I didn't wake up from being a braindead JW, only to turn into a braindead follower of a political pundit. To be more specific, I find it sad that you're a groupie for an actor playing the role of a political pundit. I hate to say it, but you're.....a manwhore. Being completely honest, I almost view you with the same disgust I have for pedophiles.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Poll Results

You can only vote once.

Do you believe Glenn Beck wants to fix America or just increase his fame?

He wants to fix America and save the country from our dishonorable politicians.8%
    He just wants to get more famous and make lots of money with his angry tirades.91%
    I don't know who Glenn Beck is.0%
  • miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

nice chart Purps! I just don't get it, how come people can't see through his act? He's a friggin actor for crying out loud! It's an act!!

• journey-on
    journey-on

Purps, you probably don't watch, much less listen to, Glenn Beck's presentations. He will be the first to say....and DID... just last week, that if you go back pre-9/11 and look at his life, you will find all kinds of things he's not proud of. He is well aware of all the dirt and hate-filled rhetoric going on against him, and he will readily admit his past mistakes and wrongs. Knowing you usually err on the side of fairness, you might want to read some of his writings and hear some of the accolades given him in the last few years. His family is being threatened, not to mention his life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit