Bethel Rules

by brotherdan 194 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gopher
    Gopher

there is a "story" about a resident who watched the Exorcist on cable and the tv wouldnt shut off even after they unplugged it. A near by couple "felt something was wrong next door and upon investigation heard screaming and called someone higher up and yadda yadda yadda he was out by the end of the week

I've heard a lot of JW urban legends and fairytales, but never that one! The story is obviously exaggerated but illustrates that the JW's are afraid a movie can harm their faith. A movie.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Pure bullshit.

That's what happens when a bethelite is hammered and unplugs the wrong plug.

• clarity
    clarity

bump

• looter
    looter

dat literally sounds like a horror story. Wouldn't be surprised if the higher ups monitor people...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

there is a "story" about a resident who watched the Exorcist on cable and the tv wouldnt shut off...

You got the story wrong, the bethelite was watching the Smurfs.

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

'My overseer told me I was huge for a woman I am 5'6 and I weighed 125 but he said I was fat and could stand to bulk up.'

Yea, i can remember working in Patterson during the building in 1993, and my overseer was a cat named Mark...
    I was 6'0, around 195, and in my early 20's...and that guy told me i was 'overweight' and needed to stop eating so much (he'd never seen me eating anything). I'd never thought about my weight until then...and that guy screwed me up for a while there...

I HATED Patterson...
    got reassigned at Brooklyn towards the end: man, I felt like I had been released from prison...

• Divergent
    Divergent

After reading all these experiences, AM SO GLAD that I NEVER went to Bethel!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Well after reading all of thus, I am truly happy, that I had a medical issue come up, just before I was set to go!

Dwain

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Really made you think about what "paradise" would be like.

Hated having to wear Dockers with a CREASE for breakfast. I only owned jeans and now I was expected to buy special clothes?

• Auntfancy
    Auntfancy

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit