What would you ask Satan?

by frigginconfused 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Nothing..........

I'd listen.

• JWoods
    JWoods

I think we should also want to know exactly what is so interesting to him about the Smurfs...?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I do believe that we don't know the real story of what must of taken place...

Satan described as a Beautiful Creature.... saw something he didn't agree or like... I don't buy the he wanted Worship to himself. He took how many of God's Angels with him after the flood????

A Powerstruggle with something Mankind doesn't know about........maybe if we did....... God would be alone....

I just blew my own mind.LOL

• undercover
    undercover

Tell us, Satan....what was your reaction when God released his book, The Bible, that identified you as the cause for all the world's problems? Do you have any plans to tell your side of the story? Got any juicy stuff on the old man that would prove interesting to our listeners?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    This is meant to be a serious topic.

Really? If I had the chance to ask satan a question is a serious topic?

I think I rather wait and save my question for the next show when they are going to interview "The harlot" of revelation.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'd ask what I need to do to play guitar like Jimmy Page!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Have you ever seen God naked? Is he really more beautiful than him? How how Michael? I ve hear he looks like an angel?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

cantleave.....if you really love Jimmy Page.....then you know what you have to do.

Jimmy did

that's why he never fell under the..........Zeppelin Curse!

• wasblind
    wasblind

I would ask Satan out of all the religions in the world why did he choose the WTBTS to represent him.

and he would probably say it's because they can cover themselves in sheeps clothing better than anyone else.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Read "Horns" by Joe Hill. It has some interesting insights on the devil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit