To DF'd people: have you gotten your yearly visit? Ever?

by daringhart13 54 Replies latest jw friends

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Amazing. It just blows my mind.

YES....they have a letter from "the Society" to all BOE's that they are to visit DF'd people in their territory once a year......

I have yet to find ANYWHERE in the U.S. or Canada where this is taking place.

Good luck if your inactive or lost. Your only chance is if you live close to a Starbucks so they can swing by your place and count their time following the coffee break............ it gets them that extra 30 minutes.

I'm still trying to imagine what Jesus would say to these guys....... "nevermind the 1 that strayed.....hang out with the 99 that didn't....."

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

15 years and not a trace of them, and I like it that way!

• StAnn
    StAnn

I never received a visit.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

15 years DF'ed and not one visit or phone call...

• White Dove
    White Dove

The one lost sheep may infect the other 99.

Pharisees.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Question to DF'd people.......

Do you WANT a yearly visit from Jehovah's Witnesses? (Serious question.)

• muzzy
    muzzy

I was DF'd in '98. I'm about sure they all forgot about me, at least the ones still alive. Recently I learned that one brother on my tribunal killed himself. And then more recently, another elder who DF'd me had his son (a Ministerial Servant) commit suicide. The third, still-surviving one was the craziest of them all and was certainly happy to get this gay boy out of his kingdom hall, especially after I called him a Nimrod.

Then I moved away.

So no, I don't expect a visit anytime soon. Though los testigos del congregacion espagnol do wander by occassionally, and I wish they'd stop at my house.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

NO

Twelve years and counting...

they know i'm here...

• villabolo
    villabolo

Quillsky: Do you WANT a yearly visit from Jehovah's Witnesses? (Serious question.)

No, but my shotgun is loaded.

VILLABOLO

• cantleave
    cantleave

As leavingWT ofetn says - Cults shoot their wounded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit