Have You Ever Wondered If Someone You Knew Was On Here?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

U gotta wonder how many lurk here, though.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Min ....

Wondered about it many times ... sometimes it has even dissuaded me from contacting others.

It wouldn't surprise me if one or more people here I actually do know.

Rub a Dub

• rocketman
    rocketman

Found one who I do know - had known her for many years and we were talking recently and she mentioned this board and here we both were, posting, etc. Definitely cool.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm hoping to have many of my old friends here sooner or later. None yet, though.

• minimus
    minimus

Rocketman good to see you more often again!

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Yeah, a little bit. Hey, my name and thoughts about the JWs are public record already, so:

My name's Brianna Karp. If there's anybody here from the Fullerton or Los Alamitos/Cypress congregations in California who knows me or used to know me or my family (or who might know my little sister, still a hardcore JW in Flagstaff, AZ), feel free to PM me ;)

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Brianna!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

This happened to me very recently - someone I was/am very emotionally attached to - posted on a thread here and I recognized them !! It was completely confirmed when I read their previous posts . It was actually pretty painful for me but hey ho - such is life .....

Loz x

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I thought you might be hearing from Purple Sofa. I believe she recognized somebody on here.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

I always wonder... but i dont think anyone is from philly here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit