Have You Ever Wondered If Someone You Knew Was On Here?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

That would be somethin'!

• changeling
    changeling

Yes, and I was right.

• highdose
    highdose

It would indeed! There were so many from my old congo would i now recognise did a fade. And even more that went apostate. Of course i dutifully lost touch with them all.

But considering the high proportion over the years it wouldn't surprise me.

• undercover
    undercover

I've wondered... and I've found out that people I know have been here, but they don't know me and I haven't figured out who they are...if they even post.

From when I first joined and felt like the only awakened zombie in the area, I've found several others from my immediate area who do post. I didn't know them before but as we've compared notes, we've found that we know a lot of the same people.

I'm more sure than ever, that there are some, if not many, that I might know are at least lurking and learning, if not participating.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Yes it would be something. Btw, Mini, I think its time for me to move on. I joined in 2002 as Blueblades and can't get on this site as Blueblades. I'm using Mall Cop. I e-mailed Simon twice and got no response from him to help me get my Blueblades avatar on this site instead of mall cop.

When I moved from Brooklyn near the World-Headquarters to Pa. I could not find my old password when I first signed up and asked Simon to look it up so I could move it to this site. No response.

I very much enjoyed the time spent on the old site and this one with all the old timers and newbie's. I learned so much back in the day on here. But, now all those guys and girls are gone for this or that reason.

I didn't want to start a new topic saying good-bye. So, because I have had contact with you for so long 2002 till now, I thought it would be do let you know that Blueblades is moving on. I will check in from tme to tme.

Thanks for all those stimulating questions you asked over the years.

And Simon thanks for the use of the board, I know that you are very busy with things and your family.

Blueblades/mall cop.

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

Blue, don't go. You are one of the MOST REASONABLE posters here with a heart!!! Take a LITTLE break but stick around. (I need ya).

• minimus
    minimus

Blueblades, I'm sending you a message!

• fokyc
    fokyc

Yes, shortly after I joined, I realized a knew a couple of posters on here.

Contacted them and met them; unfortunately they seem to no longer post.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

All the time. I have mixed emotions since if one is not completely "out" yet they may have a guilty conscience and if I was known they would out me.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

always wonder if my die hard sister lurks, was great to link up with Besty and Sweetpea purely by chance through here who were in the same cong and close friends of hers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit