I Am Taking Up Auxilliary Pioneering in September.

by african GB Member 51 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

PMSL - Jackass

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Knock yourself out pal.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Good people, please, I am on a mission here.

I am trying to regain the trust of the cong., and then I'll destroy them from the inside by planting seeds of doubt in each individual cong. members. You see I am smart. It is going to take some time, but I'll eventually accomplish my mission. I think this strategy is much better than protesting in front of a KH with a banner about how bad they are.

This is just one of the smartest ways to get back at this Org. that has destroyed my life and that of millions others.

I hate this Org. with a passion, that is why i am attacking it like a virus, i.e from the inside, slowly.

I hope it is clear to everyone now.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

So your going to pioneer to bring people into the organization, only to later on plant seeds of doubt in their minds

and hope they leave, fucking up their lives in the process ........ummmmm ?

What if a few become full fledged baptized followers and one or two decide to commit medical suicide in a hospital

by refusing a blood transfusion ? Then essentially you would be guilty of manslaughter.

• Lost-In-Translation
    Lost-In-Translation

Why is someone who is "reaching out" spending time on this website?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I think what AGBM means when he say's "Aux. Pioneering" is spending more time on apostate websites, and when he does go "door to door" he'll be handing out fliers with ex-JW websites, information about how JW's are a false-prophet cult, etc all the while marking his time down!!!!!!

This was his mission from the very start if you call recall, and if it is truly as he says it is, then good for him for trying to bring it down from the inside! Can you imagine the damage he could do as a CO or DO? Immense!!

- Wing Commander

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Wing Commander- Thank you so much for understanding me, that's exactly what I am trying to do.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Sorry, but I am fresh out of the sucker-style credibility.

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

I have to admit that I love AGBM posts

They cheer me up from sad life.........

Of course I don't take him serious.........he's just enjoying life in his own way....

• sir82
    sir82
    Can you imagine the damage he could do as a CO or DO?

At the rate AGBM is progressing in his imagination in the congregation, he should be DO by the end of 2011.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit